News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Well, why won't Jayne just shut up?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Jayne- shut up? :D You're funny.

And exactly why are you the only one that can survive the fall?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

Lol, I know someone named Jayne, but my Jayne's a girl.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gabe The Warrior

who are these quotes by?
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Rainshadow

Porridge!  Where's Goldilocks?

Oh, and if you check my profile pic, the name of the project is Sky Sailing.  It's acoustic music, and that song in my siggy is one of my favourites of the album.  And it also had the title of the album in it (An Airplane Carried Me to Bed), so I decided that I might as well put that verse up.  I'll probably change song quotes soon, though.  Hmm, maybe Flowers of the Field next?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

It seems like you and rusvul are airplane fanatics...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Sketti sounds good right about now.  *Stomach growls*

Ungatt Trunn

Khan...never heard of him before!

Rainshadow

Erm, he's from Star Trek:  Into Darkness.

I will not say any more, because it will give away waaayyyyy too many spoilers.

Anyway, SKETTI!  OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!

Ungatt Trunn

I take it that you like destroying things, Kham...

Rainshadow

Haha, his name is Khan, not Kham.  :P

Whoa, you like Ungatt Trunn?!  I'd never have guessed!!  ;D

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 20, 2013, 11:38:59 PM
Haha, his name is Khan, not Kham.  :P
A small misspelling on my part :P
Quote from: Rainshadow on May 20, 2013, 11:38:59 PM
Whoa, you like Ungatt Trunn?!  I'd never have guessed!!  ;D
It took you this long to figure that out ;D?

Maudie

Sketti, sketti, sketti,
One of my least favorite foods. Possibly the food that I have for dinner the most, just because it's easy to make.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I had sketti for dinner last night.  ;D  The noodles were actually made from a spaghetti squash, so they were crunchy (which was weird), but it was still good.  ;D

Anyway, a very good poem!  That last line is a good one to live by.  ;)

Leatho Shellhound

I don't watch those movies.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner