The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

You removed the Halloween decorations on your profile and replaced them with my drawing?  Nice.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Hmm, Rain isn't a boy. Oh, and you accidentally spelled your name as Rin. Cool last name, by the way.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jetthebinturong

A quote from Hazel possibly? I don't know, I'm not past Mark of Athena

Also she's the daughter of the god of the underworld, not a famous philosopher (Pluto, not Plato)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Maudie

Haha, whoops. :D

Actually, I am not past Mark of Athena either. I kind of searched for a quote to go with the rest of the profile.

Nico is pretty cool, in a unique way. Shadows are cool. That quote kind of reminds me of Fablehaven. One of the main characters is a 'shadowcharmer,' which is basically someone with dark powers.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russa Nodrey

Fine, fine, it's your choice dude...
Freddy

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Son of Hades. . . Interesting.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

What is art during on top of Christmas? That doesn't make sense.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Mm, no.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 06, 2014, 11:08:47 PM
What is art during on top of Christmas? That doesn't make sense.
Better? ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

The Skarzs

Quite the insult. It's also quite a feat.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Søren