Ungatt Trunn

That's kinda obvious: how can two forces control each other? ;D :-[

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Skarzs

Armour. Valour. Humour. Encyclopedea.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

I suppose I better go read this thing....
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

I find it interesting that this is the only other place I have found "the game" other than here in my home.

And Merry Christmas to you, too.
:)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

*Looks guilty* Aaahhh. . . . I'llgostartreadingMossflowerFallsrightaway!

Rainshadow

Happy Hanukkah, merry Christmas, happy Kwanzaa, happy New Years, and whatever holidays I missed out on!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Ahhh.

And in my opinion, Happy holidays is for people to lazy to say and remember all of them. ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

I usually just wish someone a merry Christmas, as that's the only holiday (besides New Years) I celebrate around this time of year.  I like the idea of wishing someone the happiest of holidays for the holidays you celebrate, instead of giving the generic "happy holidays!".  If you celebrate Hanukkah, say "Happy Hanukkah!", and if you celebrate Christmas, say "Merry Christmas!".  A lot of the people you say it to probably won't care.  :P

As for your signature...  *Drops a various assortment of pastries onto the ground*  Aww...  B-but Christmas gifts!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

*Python springs out of presents and drags me into the Atlantic.*

Ahh...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

MatthiasMan

It's Christmas, not Halloween.

Cornflower MM

*Growls* My IQ is fine, thankyouverymuch! >:( :P

@Rain: Stay tuned to Cavern Hole for a few days. *Has a surprise up my sleeve* ;)

Rainshadow

And what might this surprise be, eh?

Hey!  I understood a few of those!  :P

Cornflower MM

Hint: It involves gifts, me, and everyone else. ;)

You did? Awesome! Which ones?!

Nice song!

The Skarzs

Merry Christmas!
Also, ballet words. Please don't quiz me on the unknown. . . I'll fail. . .

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 24, 2014, 01:15:43 AM
*Looks guilty* Aaahhh. . . . I'llgostartreadingMossflowerFallsrightaway!
You'd better. ( ;) )
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion