News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

Well, since I'd rather you be very happy come Monday morning, I'll cheer for the Patriots in your honour.

Rainshadow

*Squints*  I see nothing.

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 31, 2015, 10:30:49 PM
Okay, who is Cole?

Dragon Age: Asunder and Inquisition
  Cole's a spirit of compassion who came through the Veil (the barrier between the Fade (where spirits and their kind live) and the physical world) to comfort a dying young boy who was forgotten in prison.  After the boy, a mage named Cole, died, the spirit of compassion somehow (I don't believe they say, and I'm not sure that spirit Cole even knows) changed his form from that of a spirit to that of a human.  He took Cole's appearance so he could give the boy the life he deserved; a life where Cole wasn't a mage.

Of course, as Cole was a spirit and didn't know how to control his powers, he wasn't able to be seen, so he wandered the White Spire (a tower in the middle of Val Royeaux that housed one of the Circles of Magi), murdering people because he felt it made him more "real".

Blah blah blah, he's told he's a demon and freaks out about it, and other things happen in the book.  Fast forward to when he leaves the tower, he meets up with the Inquisitor a year later in two different ways: if you choose the templar path, he shows up in your mind, helping you fight off the Envy demon, and if you choose the mage path, he comes to warn you that the Elder One is coming with his army.
[close]

Yeah... stuff.  I'm pretty much glossing over the entire story, but whatever.  I'm showing details of who he is, so... yeah.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Quote from: Banya on February 01, 2015, 07:36:18 AM
Well, since I'd rather you be very happy come Monday morning, I'll cheer for the Patriots in your honour.
Thanks you Bayna. I'd hug you if I could.
@Rain Sig
EYES. IN THE DARK. ONE MOON.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Skyblade

I've always loved that first line in your siggy

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Banya

I like the rhythm of your signature.

Søren

Rainshadow

Congrats on the Patriots winning, but a warning, too:  Stay away from my family.  They'll just rage at you if you say anything about the Patriots around them.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

You've gotten me very curious about this thing called Dragon Age.  I like the quotes you post by this being called Cole.

Søren

Leatho Shellhound

I had a cool SB party with my friends.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Skyblade

Someone is an outstanding member x) and I like the poem. Where's it from?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Leatho Shellhound

Your dragons are swell!

Quote from: Skyblade on February 02, 2015, 11:55:38 PM
Someone is an outstanding member x) and I like the poem. Where's it from?

Why thank you,

It's a song by the group Switchfoot.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Mhera

So I've been keeping my mind wide open...