News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

It doesn't line up with the song lyric signatures you've had before.  It doesn't say "baby."

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Quote from: Banya on May 04, 2015, 08:36:14 AM
It doesn't line up with the song lyric signatures you've had before.  It doesn't say "baby."
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Rainshadow

DiD sOmEbOdY sAy PiE?!?!?!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Sounds cool...wonder what it means. I suppose it can be interpreted many ways, just like anything else.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Yes, life is all those things. :)

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

That's not repetitive at all.

Cornflower MM

Nice invisibility cloak, Banya.

Lady Ashenwyte

I wonder how you find the stamina to do so much dancing...
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

And I'm currently obsessed with Neon Trees.

Rainshadow

*cough*There'samisspelledwordinyoursiggy*cough*

@Skye-chan:  It's actually just one part of a long speech the Outsider gives at one point (the speech is too long to fit in my signature), but I really liked how it sounded.

the whole quote
  "Rivers change course over many lifetimes, and eventually all bridges tumble down.  A thousand years ago there was another city on this spot.  The people carved the bones of whales and inscribed them with my Mark.  Children still find them washed up in the river-mud.  Anton Sokolov has made a great study of my runes, but he's not special like you are.  He wasn't chosen and he doesn't wear my Mark, so he can't unlock their secrets.  Sokolov believes there are specific words and acts that can compel me to appear before him.  He searches old temples in Pandyssia and ruined subbasements in the Flooded District.  He performs disgusting rituals beneath the old Abbey.  But if he really wants to meet me, he could start by being a bit more interesting."
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

That's a big banner dude.

Banya

Mmm.  That song your Ukrainian girl likes. ;)

Rainshadow

Nothing, or nothing to be seen...