News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

I love your siggie, because I'm always imaginative, so it is really, really cool. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Where does that quote come from?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

I got it off a Focus on the Family bulletin in chruch, actually. ;D But I love the quote.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Ceteruler

Dotti

I love reading the names of badger lords of the past!  I especially like Spearlady Gorse (whom I imagine to be somewhat like Cregga Rose Eyes) and Bluestripe the Wild.  However, all the names bring up interesting questions.....for instance, what sort of weapon does Urthrun the Gripper use?  I've never heard of any technique/weapon called a gripper. :P
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Ceteruler

I'm questioning whether that is a real quote.

Tiria Wildlough

It is, and it's my siggie on Harthad's Haven. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Quote from: Dotti on February 08, 2012, 01:14:03 AM
I love reading the names of badger lords of the past!  I especially like Spearlady Gorse (whom I imagine to be somewhat like Cregga Rose Eyes) and Bluestripe the Wild.  However, all the names bring up interesting questions.....for instance, what sort of weapon does Urthrun the Gripper use?  I've never heard of any technique/weapon called a gripper. :P

I imagine he's called Urthrun the Gripper because he grips vermin and literally squeezes the life out of someone with his bare paws.

And your siggie, Tiria, is merely a link to a cousin's site. Interesting. I'll have to check it out.

Icefire

Fascinating...I like Adventures in Odyssey which is put out by Focus on the Family!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

Nightfire, you should check it out! It's epic! 8)
And Icefire, you always pick an awesome song for your sig. :)
I'm not a hipster.

Ceteruler

Quote from: Nightfire on February 08, 2012, 02:51:42 PM
Quote from: Dotti on February 08, 2012, 01:14:03 AM
I love reading the names of badger lords of the past!  I especially like Spearlady Gorse (whom I imagine to be somewhat like Cregga Rose Eyes) and Bluestripe the Wild.  However, all the names bring up interesting questions.....for instance, what sort of weapon does Urthrun the Gripper use?  I've never heard of any technique/weapon called a gripper. :P

I imagine he's called Urthrun the Gripper because he grips vermin and literally squeezes the life out of someone with his bare paws.
Or maybe he uses a grappling hook.

I haven't checked out your cousin's site yet.

Tiria Wildlough

You like those particular badgers.
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I loved the site, Tiria.  :) And I think the 'photobomb' as you call it it adorable! ;D

Ceteruler