News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Axtel Sturnclaw

Started by Nightfire, September 15, 2011, 05:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Okay, so out of all of the Redwall characters, Axtel Sturnclaw has always intrigued me the most. He is the first and only Warrior Mole to ever appear in the series, as well as the first and only mole who has ever been possessed of the Bloodwrath. Any thoughts or comments? I particularly loved his war hammer. Here he is, just so you know what he looks like:

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Log-a-Log

I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Captain Tammo

Axtel was always one of my favorites! Finally the moles get a warrior! Have you ever noticed there's never been a mole as the main character in the series? I was always frustrated with that.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nightfire

Have you ever noticed how there has never been a mole as abbot or abbess? That frustrated me.

Captain Tammo

Moles don't get enough credit!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Log-a-Log

They have had huge parts in the books though. For instance, if the moles didn't tunnel to the underground lake, the Corim wouldn't have won as quickly
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

DanielofRedwall

I loved it that there was a warrior mole. Axtel was such a fierce warrior, yet he was still in possesion of the famed "mole logic". He was also great with those younger characters.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

I just crack up when I hear the words mole and bloodrath together for some reason...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Bloodwrath Mole!!!!

I bet Axtel could easily take on Asmodeus. Maybe even Harssacss, Sesstra, and Zassiliss at the same time!

Log-a-Log

Do you think Axtel could kill a bloodwrathy badger

DanielofRedwall

^

Not a chance! Axtel was a good warrior, but seriously, a bloodwrath badger? Nobody can beat one of them!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

I think he could take on Cregga Rose Eyes, because she never fought with skill when possessed of the Bloodwrath. But if he had to fight Boar, or Sunflash, then he would lose.

Coobreedan

Quote from: Nightfire on September 19, 2011, 07:12:10 PM
Bloodwrath Mole!!!!

I bet Axtel could easily take on Asmodeus. Maybe even Harssacss, Sesstra, and Zassiliss at the same time!
You always be mean to snakes... :(
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

I'm not mean to snakes. Just to those four. I really like Mr. Death, as well as Korvus Skurr's crown, what's-her-name. I think that if Axtel was given Martin sword, then that would be really cool!