Axtel Sturnclaw

Started by Nightfire, September 15, 2011, 05:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

We would of used it better than Matthias, but it is officially Matthias's though.

LEAVE ASMODEUS ALONE!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Sigh...fine. :( I'll go bug Zassaliss, Harssacss and Sesstra, then.  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

winifred

Quote from: Captain Tammo on September 18, 2011, 11:24:02 PM
Moles don't get enough credit!
I totally agree >:( I just read that book!!!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Nightfire

Moles need more credit. Axtel Sturnclaw was really cool and powerful, yet he was sensible and great with the dibbuns.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Nightfire on November 07, 2011, 03:30:05 PM
Moles need more credit. Axtel Sturnclaw was really cool and powerful, yet he was sensible and great with the dibbuns.

was he the mole that had perfect english...if so he was really awsome
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Blademaster

Finally a topic for one of my favorite characters ever. A bloodwrath mole nothing (except a bloodwrath badger) can beat a bloodwrath mole. Yup not even you Martin.
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Lily

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on November 07, 2011, 03:39:04 PM
Quote from: Nightfire on November 07, 2011, 03:30:05 PM

was he the mole that had perfect english...if so he was really awsome
That was Egburt from The Bellmaker. Axtel Sturnclaw was the warrior mole from The Sable Quean.

Blademaster

I thought it was odd when he passed out from a small paw wound  ??? not to be offensive but i thought he was tougher then that :(
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Captain Tammo

I think he could've taken a bloodwrath badger! It just depends on the environment, if the badger gets hit by that hammer you can forget it! Besides, bloodwrath is still bloodwrath, just because it's in a badger doesn't mean it's a worse case of it. A mole could have a much worse case for all we know
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung The Otter

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Blademaster on November 07, 2011, 10:43:38 PM
A bloodwrath mole nothing (except a bloodwrath badger) can beat a bloodwrath mole. Yup not even you Martin.
I think Martin could have beaten him...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tannsrall

I am sort of glad that a mole was not the main character because all that mole speech would be really annoying even if you understand like I do. Plus I think that moles have not been the Abbot or Abbess because they are formoles.

Martin can best any beast because he is Martin.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Dannflower Reguba

I would have liked to see more of the moles because they are so logically hilarious! Axtel was pretty cool/sweet/awesome whichever you prefer... And when did he pass out from a paw wound?
Quote from: Blademaster on November 09, 2011, 12:06:45 AM
I thought it was odd when he passed out from a small paw wound  ??? not to be offensive but i thought he was tougher then that :(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lily

I wouldn't call that a "small paw wound". He was stabbed through the footpaw with a spear and then managed to rescue some captives while the spear head was still stuck in there before he passed out from blood loss and pain. That seems pretty tough to me!