"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

It doesn't really matter anymore. The plane has already gone past.

Quote from: Verdauga on October 02, 2019, 11:14:06 PM
Why'd you jump through the window?
If my knowledge of school buses is correct, you could've simply walked to the driver's seat.
I was on the roof with Miss Daphne learning blacksmithing. *climbs back onto the roof* Sorry about that, Miss Daphne. What were you saying?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 03, 2019, 12:31:18 AMI was on the roof with Miss Daphne learning blacksmithing. *climbs back onto the roof* Sorry about that, Miss Daphne. What were you saying?
I was just remindin' ya to not touch red 'ot metal with yer hands 'cause it'll burn ya, love.
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 01, 2019, 03:15:55 AM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on October 01, 2019, 01:59:58 AM
Great idea! Wait...did you say North Korea?
Yes! I've always wanted to go there for the sole reason that... I don't know, actually. What do you think? We could skip North Korea if you wanted too. After all, you're the teacher. (Did you enjoy the orange?)
Eh, why not. What's the worst that could happen? *Eats the orange* Mmm.
Freddy

Verdauga

To that I have to respond "North Korea is the worst that could happen."

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Verdauga

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Beginz drinkin' zome Irn-Bru, givez Cheese a bottle*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

Fun fact: it is illegal to be intoxicated on flights.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

Yay! First stop: the nearest bakery to get meat pies and L&P.
Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

We're in Hawaii! I'm going to the beach. *grabs surfboard and runs off*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!