Purple?
11 (31.4%)
Orange?
8 (22.9%)
Green?
16 (45.7%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Vilu Daskar

I know what it is I just didn't know that was the name. It's actually what I meant when I put Pen.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Amarith Waterspring

Pencil so I can erase....and erase.......and erase................and erase................and finally finish this post! (without a pencil)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Football as in n00by American football or actual football?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

American football is better then soccer.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 15, 2015, 03:13:17 PM
American football is better then soccer.
Don't be shy, preach brother!

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

I hate all sports, so I think it doesn't really matter which is better. What doesn't make sense to me is calling American football football. Like the game barely has anything to do with feet.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

LT Sandpaw

Sports hater? Why do you hate them, they're so good for almost everything. Teamwork, exercise, fun, in football and hockey your allowed to take your anger out on the other players. Its great. They even pay you to fight in hockey.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jetthebinturong

I hate sports because I find them uninteresting and repetitive. The fans put me off too, though I hated sports before that happened. I also hate them because people in the sporting industry are paid far more than they reasonably should be.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 15, 2015, 11:20:13 PM
I hate all sports, so I think it doesn't really matter which is better. What doesn't make sense to me is calling American football football. Like the game barely has anything to do with feet.

. . . . . You mind reader. And yeah, why not call it throwball? Or tackleball.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 16, 2015, 12:01:47 AM
I hate sports because I find them uninteresting and repetitive. The fans put me off too, though I hated sports before that happened. I also hate them because people in the sporting industry are paid far more than they reasonably should be.

YES.

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 15, 2015, 11:46:33 PM

Sports hater? Why do you hate them, they're so good for almost everything. Teamwork, Clubs! exercise, Walking's the best way to lose weight.fun, Throwing balls at people is fun? How? I don't get it. in football and hockey your allowed to take your anger out on the other players. Screaming works just fine, too. Its great. They even pay you to fight in hockey. Well what a stupid way to injure yourself.
Girl: Oh, what happened to your arm?! You poor thing.
Guy with broken arm: Oh, I got paid to tackle some guy in hockey. Cool, right?

Yeah. I can so see that happening.

Amarith Waterspring

does Ice Hockey count as Hockey? If so that is my choice because I am a roller skater. :P
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Amber

Baseball. Not that I play sports, but it's the most fun sounding out of all of them. :P

Søren

I love American Football because it's what I've known. I like the strategy that's required  (e.g. Trades, the Draft, free agency and the playbooks when watching) when I watch it, which is to say all the time. When I play, throwing the ball correctly or making the catch are extremely fun to me. I never really got into to soccer/football, although I have a huge amount of the respect for the players (they bounce that thing on their heads halfway across a huge feild). Never really got into basketball, but the few times I've played it's been fun. Volleyball intemidates me (:P). Never got into hockey. Baseball is fun to play, but can get boring to watch if you're not into it. But I love American Football.
Go Patriots!

@Corn
While diet and exercise (such as walking) are the best ways to lose weight, to build muscle like athletes need too, regular weight training and/or strenuous sports such as either of the footballs is needed.
As far as the fun in American Football, for me, being able to throw a football in a spiral and watching someone catch it (hopefully spectacularly), it's exciting. Catching is also fun. But it's not just mindlessly tossing it around, accuracy and speed, along with the right target, all make for an adrenaline rush.

As far as taking your anger out on players, that's kinda looked down upon in football. Not hockey (I'm unfamiliar beyond "It's ok to punch a dude") but your gonna get in trouble for "Unsportsmanlike Conduct" in American Football.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 16, 2015, 12:01:47 AM
*cough*davidbeckham*cough*

I say that any sport where you can sit out for more than 30 minutes and/or chew tobacco is not a sport. Baseball, for instance.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

@Corny:
First of all, walking is healthy. I like to walk several miles everyday. But walking can get boring. Sometimes people might want to do more than just walk. Like run... And kick... playing soccer. I love playing that sport. Sports are a great way to exercise.

And sports isn't limited to football. Soccer, swimming, mountain biking, basketball, ultimate frisbee, hockey, etc. There are a lot of sports. So if playing football isn't what you're into, maybe a different sport would satisfy that itch for exercise.

And screaming? That may work for some people, but I'm sure that a lot of people would prefer sports to screaming. Personally, I don't want to just scream my lungs out in front of a bunch of people, then carry on with a normal day as if nothing happened.

And it can be a stupid way to get hurt, but I can think of worse ways  :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.