Who do you think should have got married

Started by Mad Maudie, September 23, 2011, 12:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Maudie + Wonwill?

Kite the Slayer + Finnbar Galedeep? (though they don't seem like creatures to marry, in general)

Trefoil + Felldoh

Barkjon + Ranguvar (though Barkjon was at least ten seasons older)

Gingivere Greeneyes

Mariel/Dandin, Inbarr Trueflight/Grath Longfecth, Mara/Samkim. (Well not nesseceraily married cause that'd be weird, but when they first looked into each others eyes...Oh come on don't act like you didn't think it too! XD )
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Gingivere Greeneyes on August 02, 2012, 09:46:07 PM
Mariel/Dandin, Inbarr Trueflight/Grath Longfecth, Mara/Samkim. (Well not nesseceraily married cause that'd be weird, but when they first looked into each others eyes...Oh come on don't act like you didn't think it too! XD )
Inbar and Grath are the best couple in the series in my opinion. The ending was just beautiful, Grath deserved happiness after all that she went through.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Gingivere Greeneyes on August 02, 2012, 09:46:07 PM
Mara/Samkim. (Well not nesseceraily married cause that'd be weird, but when they first looked into each others eyes...Oh come on don't act like you didn't think it too! XD )
Hah, yeah. That would be funny.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tam and Martin

I think these characters should have been married:
Martin and Rose (of course!)
Mariel and Dandin (we were surprised they didn't)
Song and Dannflor (although she became Abbess and he became Abbey Warrior)
Leatho and Tiria

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

WildDoogyPlumm

In my opinion it was good as it is.  I've noticed that people on this topic read about a male and female character of the same species and age, who are good friends, and say they should get married.
No offense intended to anybody, sorry.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Redwallfan7

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

Quote from: phoenixfoden on October 24, 2012, 02:56:53 AM
cluny+cornflower! lol
Ha ha and Leatho and Tiria would be so cute together

Leatho Shellhound

Now, taking the discussion off me. I will enterprice to point it on others such as Mariel and Dandin would be my first thought. Didn't Grath Inbar get married?  Or Shekra and Slagar.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on October 24, 2012, 05:21:27 PM
Now, taking the discussion off me. I will enterprice to point it on others such as Mariel and Dandin would be my first thought. Didn't Grath Inbar get married?  Or Shekra and Slagar.
It wasn't confirmed or stated that Grath and Inbar got married, but I think they did because in the last chapters I read hints and clues about it. At the line "Congratulations were given all 'round to Grath and Inbar", in one of the last chapters, I'm guessing that Inbar proposed. Then again, that's just me though. And what book was Shekra in?

Rainshadow

Um, I believe that Welfo and Urtica got married.  They made a very good couple in my opinion.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on October 24, 2012, 07:09:15 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 24, 2012, 07:04:52 PMWhat book was Shekra in?

Rogue Crew
ok, I thought at first she was in The outcast of Redwall for some reason. I picture Bane and Fortunata as an item.