News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Who do you think should have got married

Started by Mad Maudie, September 23, 2011, 12:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

mariel and dandin married would have been nice.

Tiria Wildlough

They ended up being more like brother and sister than lovers, though.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Although I think Leatho/Tiria would have been okay... What about Tiria and Tagg (aka Deyna).  He seems relatively close to her age, even if they were from completely different books. An otter warrior and an otter Rhulain Queen has my vote already. If they were from the same season period, it might work. At least in fan fiction, anyway.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on October 27, 2012, 02:30:06 AM
They ended up being more like brother and sister than lovers, though.
AGREED. I've always thought that their closeness was more like that of siblings than true-love type of thing.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Skipper

I think Danflower and Song should have got married though they were more like friends.

MatthiasMan

Curse you Martin for not proposing to Rose earlier!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: MatthiasMan on November 24, 2012, 06:47:52 PM
Curse you Martin for not proposing to Rose earlier!
But she would have died anyway.
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tiria Wildlough

Maybe...I find it hard to imagine, though, because they were just kids when they met, but they still could get married.
I'm not a hipster.

Leatho Shellhound

yes, I wonder if he was going to use them in his next book?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Romsca

Redwallfan7

I know Keyla and Tullgrew barley hinted at a romantic relationship, but I found a clue on page 79 in Martin the Warrior that shows he feels protective of her. It's when Dwurp is watching Tullgrew while she's burying the supplies. Keyla  watches him, for watching her, (if you get what I mean).  and I don't know I kind of pictured that as a protective stare.