News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Who do you think should have got married

Started by Mad Maudie, September 23, 2011, 12:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Plugg Firetail

Okay I got another one! This is kinda weird but.....The bee queen from Doomwyte and that strange bad hedgehog from the Sable quean.

Nightfire

That would be funny.

What about the Streamwolf and Stormfin?

Yes, it's stupid.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Laggle from Eulalia!, and Cluny the Scourge. It says that Laggle was not a respector of rank, so it would be interesting to see those two together. However, Cluny would probably just do her in. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tiria Wildlough

Why in the world? They did not even HINT at a relationship.
But I still say Maudie and Bosie.
I'm not a hipster.

the long patrol 2

Did Dandin and Mariel get married(i think they did).

the long patrol 2

Nightfire

Bucko is the Northland hare from Lord Brocktree. He duels Dotti, remember?

Tiria Wildlough

&
That means Mariel and Martin, if you didn't get it. I side with Osu on that.
;D
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Rogue Skipper

Song and Dann (Marlfox) should have gotten together, I think. They didn't really show any attraction to each other in the book, but oooh, what a fanfic that could be!
It's true she became Abbess and the only Abbess I recall marrying was from Perrit from Doomwyte. But hey, one can dream, right?

Skipper

hmmm it would intresting to see mhera (taggerung) and thrugg (salamandastron) but im not sure it would work, and i think it would be good if the 6 hares from salamandastron in martin the warrior got married like honeydew (cant remember the other names)

KaiTheDog

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on November 05, 2011, 03:59:10 AM
&
That means Mariel and Martin, if you didn't get it. I side with Osu on that.
;D

Oh... Oh I've just found me a new OTP.
Then what about Dandin and Rose?