News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Fanfiction.net

Started by Nightfire, October 03, 2011, 07:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Hey! Do any of you know about Fanfiction.net? It's not actually a Redwall site, but it has a huge section filled with Redwall fanfiction. I am a memeber, but so far, I have no idea what to do! Are any of you members? Because I uploaded my story to the Doc. Manager, but I have no idea how to actually publish my story onto the site.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Mod Note: Since fanfiction.net itself is not Redwall-related I've moved the topic to Cavern Hole.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Lily

This may help you, Nightfire. I googled "fanfiction.net upload story" and this came up.

DanielofRedwall

I'm on it, I have the same name there as here, but I haven't actually done anything on it except male an account and verify it! I only made it to submit my story for the award's contest, but I didn't get my story done on time.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Nightfire, you got in before me! I was going to make this topic! Oh well... :D
My username is Contrary To Popular Belief.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I'm assuming Redwall stories? Tell me the titles and I'll check 'em out! And Lily, thanks! It really helped! And my username is 'Ceu Praca,' just so you know. It means 'Sky Soldier.' I just published my one story, so if any of you want to read it, it is called 'Metroid: O Lavagem.' Not that inventive, but...anyway, it's AVALIABLE NOW!!!!! Read it, please, and tell me what you think!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

My stories are 'The Black Spear' and 'Riayan Wildlough's Adversary'. Look them up.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lily

Quote from: Nightfire on October 05, 2011, 03:32:21 AM
And Lily, thanks! It really helped!

No worries! I found your story but I've never played Metroid, so I had no idea what was going on.  :D

Nightfire

You mean Metroid: After M?
If you want to know about Metroid Prime, then learning about the main character, Samus Aran, would actually be a better way to know. Here is a link to her page of the Wikitroid, the Metroid Wiki.

http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Biography_of_Samus_Aran

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

What section do you write in?

Mad Maudie

books right now i have one about the penderwicks so look it up!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

yeswonderful

I'm a member there. Same username. So far I only have one ongoing fanfic (the same one you can find here under the Fan Works section: Voyages of the Blue Rogue). I haven't been able to work on it since before Christmas, but am hoping to get some new chapters up soon. I have the end of a chapter done...I just have to work my way into it from where the story is at this point.  :D
Like pirates? Want to be a classy vermin who wears a cravat and sails the high seas? Enjoy writing? Join the VI! http://rovl.org/vi
VI movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD-1Q0htbfk&feature=youtu.be

Nightfire

Cool. I've published lots of stories since After M, in case anyone's intersted. Lily, I think you might like the one call Metroid: O Lavagem. :)

Mad Maudie

i also put up return of the ravagers  ::)
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~