News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Fanfiction.net

Started by Nightfire, October 03, 2011, 07:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

I'm Musings of the Pen and write Redwall and  Discworld.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Lily

Quote from: Nightfire on January 30, 2012, 08:45:41 PM
Cool. I've published lots of stories since After M, in case anyone's intersted. Lily, I think you might like the one call Metroid: O Lavagem. :)
I am definitely going to have to check it out!

You guys all rock, can I just say. Writing something and then putting it out there for others to read takes real courage, and I admire you all for that.

Nightfire

Well, I tried publishing an original work, called The Assassin Redeemed on Fictionpress.com, but people didn't like it much, so I deleted it. :P I think I'll stick with fanfics for now, although I'm still working on Itaris. My latest fanfiction is an awesome story called Daybreak. I think I'll publish the first few chapters soon. Guess what? It has a Space Pirate in it who ISN'T EVIL!!! ;D Tiria, I know you'll love that. :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

yeswonderful

I have favorited all of you! Yay! And now to write...
Like pirates? Want to be a classy vermin who wears a cravat and sails the high seas? Enjoy writing? Join the VI! http://rovl.org/vi
VI movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD-1Q0htbfk&feature=youtu.be

Nightfire

Really? You need to give us links to your works.  :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

just find her and click her it will all be there  ::) ::)
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Of course.  ::) Silly me. ;D

Well,  if you go to FF.net, I hope you enjoy my newest fanfic, Daybreak. :)

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Nightfire on January 31, 2012, 05:16:49 PM
Well, I tried publishing an original work, called The Assassin Redeemed on Fictionpress.com, but people didn't like it much, so I deleted it. :P I think I'll stick with fanfics for now, although I'm still working on Itaris. My latest fanfiction is an awesome story called Daybreak. I think I'll publish the first few chapters soon. Guess what? It has a Space Pirate in it who ISN'T EVIL!!! ;D Tiria, I know you'll love that. :D
Why do you say that? I mean, it sounds cool...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Because I know you hate evil. Finally, an evilbeast that isn't evil! ;D Check it out, I published a lot of chapters already.

Tiria Wildlough

Well, yeah...I might write a story about if Ranguvar Foeseeker survived. Now, I'm CERTAIN you'll like that. ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OF COURSE I WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiria Wildlough

Hmmm, the aforementioned Ranguvar ficcie seems to be dead......

......only kiddin' ya. I'll write the first chapter and send it to you. :)
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Just publish it on FF.net and I'll find it.  ;D And read Daybreak!

Rainshadow

Hey, so I just joined Fanfiction.net, and I'm curious, who, of the members still active, is on it?  A question for anyone on it:  I'm still trying to learn my way around, trying to find the rules and such, and I can't seem to find anything mentioning first-person writing.  Is that allowed, or is it frowned upon?  Because that's my favorite way to write fanfics, so I'm curious as to if I'd be able to write like that on the site.  Gah!  I hate my first few days on a site!  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blazemane

I'm on. First person is perfectly acceptable on Fanfiction.net! I don't think they make any sorts of stylistic restrictions; they just ask users to warn their readers about the maturity level of their work through the ratings system on the site.