Location of the Person Above You

Started by Delthion, March 14, 2016, 04:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Spider-Man is from Queens, I think. ;)

NO NOT THAT ANYTHING BUT THAT

Delthion

I watched a show that had a line in it that said the Spiderman was from Brooklyn, but I definitely could have been mistaken in my hearing of that.

So, do they have many brooks in lines? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

No, not really. A lot of concrete though. :P

AND GOD BLESS YOU
AND SEND YOU
A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Gonff the Mousethief

Dang it, they already used the Captain America reference.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Seriously, you need to decide on a universe! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

I care! I MUST KNOW EVERYTHING!! *coughs* Hehe

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Søren

I CARE WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PUSH AWAY????!?!?

I'm retired from the forum

Groddil

* Groddil pats Soren lightly on the head.

There there.

Kitsune

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Aimless Gallivanter

we're corner buddies. are we in the same corner?
im gay!!!!!!