"Like Button" (Requested by Bonaparte)

39 (97.5%)
Dislike
1 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Verdauga

Well, @Gonff the Mousethief

Are you interested in continuing this?
(I confess I haven't read through it all, but I'm busy right now.)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Gonff the Mousethief

Yeeeeeeaaaahhhh, about that...

I don't think I'm going to finish it not only because of time and such but because I really don't remember much of where it's going. The entire plot revolved around something that happened years ago with completely different people. It really wouldn't even apply nowadays. But, if someone else wanted to right a completely new one that would be pretty cool.

So, sorry Rosie and rrrrr, looks like y'all didn't make it in after all ;D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Verdauga

Yeah, I suppose the original plot is critical isn't it?

.....Weeeeeellllllll..........Iiiiiiii suuuupppooosee.....I...could restart it....Won't be anywhere near as good as this, but I could try, once my school year's over... I was thinking about writing a forum minutes document to log what's gone down in the Cellars......Ah I dunno.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Gonff the Mousethief

Yeah, just a tad bit.

Oh, I think that would be fantastic! If you want probably a better basis I know Jukka did something like this before I did and it was a massive hit. Plus doing a new one with all these new members would be a great piece of forum history. Just make sure to not give up on it like I did.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.