News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Group picture?

Started by Dotti Dillworthy, July 31, 2016, 05:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

man, this could be so cool! I don't think anyone will do it though... :P
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

We could, if we pulled up all the artists on here. Or at least have an artist picture.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

diferent art stiles though...I know how hard it is to draw in someone elses stile...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Well, they could just opt to draw certain members and themselves, artist by artist. That would give us an imteresting diversity as well as get most everyone into the picture.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Hmm, lets see, Kade, done, Skarz, done, Dann, done...any one else?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Eb, but you've done one with her, Teer, Booklover, Sheev, Jarky, and I think we could get others.

lass of something much

wait when did I do Teer, Sheev, Booklover or Jarky?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

You haven't, but you could draw them. Rosie can draw her sisters, Skarzs can draw himself and a few others (maybe. He might be too busy to.), ...

lass of something much

I have drawn you, Russa and an otter...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

You've drawn me? But someone has to take the picture!

lass of something much

as acat like you namesake...but if I post it Kade will say that it's him -_-
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

I drew myself before, and I may be able to draw some other forumgoers, but expect me to fail at it. I'm not a very good artist.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Nonsens! you art is really good!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

Quote from: lass of something much on March 04, 2020, 08:34:02 PM
Hmm, lets see, Kade, done, Skarz, done, Dann, done...any one else?
You did a clay model of me.

I have done pictures of a few members in the past, but doing a group picture is a big project.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

lass of something much

Oh? hoom?
*looks threw old note book*
*cringes*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱