News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Pirates

Started by Ashleg, October 04, 2016, 04:27:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

YEAH, AMBER, YOU TELL HER...

MeadowR

How're yerr suppose' t' swab the deck now??

*Notices the ship and oncoming cannons*

Arrrr, you lily-livered cowards! Come 'ere an' fight, man t' man!

*Manically waves cutlass about*
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Delthion

The H.M.S. Fortuitous loads grape shot, and fires across the Pirate's deck.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

CATCH TH' GRAPES AN' MAKE WINE, YE SCURVY SWABS!

Russa Nodrey

*Still in beach chair* No thank you, sir. I'm much too young to drink.
Freddy

Lady Amber

Quote from: Ashleg on August 17, 2017, 05:23:16 PM
YEAH, AMBER, YOU TELL HER...
HOW CAN I TELL HER IF I DON'T KNOW MYSELF.

Delthion

* Delthion facepalms at Ashleg's lack of understanding what grape shot is. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

You always twist things around to make them go in your benefit, so don't facepalm when I do it.

Delthion

Fine! ;D

The gun crews of the Fortuitous load chain shot into the cannons and fire, attempting to bring down the fore and main masts of the pirate's vessel.

(It really needs a name. ;D)

Ashleg

I hereby christen this ship the Pirates' Vessel!

*a giant shark jumps out of the water and is hit by the cannons*

Delthion

(So how much damage was done to your fore and mainmasts?)

Ashleg

A little teeny bit.

But the shark died.

Delthion

(I'm in a forty gun frigate, the shark can't take all twenty shots from the larboard side... ;D)

Ashleg

It was a HUGE shark.

Delthion

...fine... ;D (Is the "Pirates' Vessel a sloop, frigate or a brig?)

The Fortuitous, the broadside of the 18 pound carronades booms out and leaving smoke billowing out in plumes. The shots strike home, splinters from the Pirates' Vessel explode through the air.

(So there was damage, but you choose to what and how much. :))