News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ship ship shippity ship

Started by Maudie, January 06, 2017, 05:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you support Russthion?

YES!!!
2 (13.3%)
no
4 (26.7%)
just a smidge
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Faiyloe

Alright, who needs to die!

Edit: Alright, Just because you said that Kit, you get to die first. *Puts Kit into a headlock and throws him into a pit of ravenous OITBs* Enjoy, I haven't feed them in over three months so they are pretty hungry.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

I don't even understand this.

Sometimes I think half the forum will vote for a ship solely because it is a ship.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on January 12, 2017, 02:40:16 AM

Sometimes I think half the forum will vote for a ship solely because it is a ship.

I know Del did (all except Delsie).
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

I'm disturbed by the amount of yes votes for this.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skarzs on January 12, 2017, 04:18:26 AM

IKR? Skarloe is the one old canon ship left. We should preserve it because you two are so cute.

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on January 12, 2017, 02:40:16 AM

That's highly likely.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Peony on January 12, 2017, 03:09:27 PM

IKR? Skarloe is the one old canon ship left. We should preserve it because you two are so cute.
. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Don't think that this makes you exempt, Wylder. *Puts Wylder in a slingshot and shoots him into shark-infested waters*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skarzs on January 12, 2017, 09:54:07 PM
Quote from: Peony on January 12, 2017, 03:09:27 PM

. . .

What?

Jukka the Sling

#SkarloeForever

I... I just had an evilly brilliant idea.

We should write fanfics, make edits and fanvids for forum ships we support.  Like a normal fandom.

*waits to be slain*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

That would be weird... and cool. ;D

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Feles

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 13, 2017, 03:54:06 AM

We should write fanfics, make edits and fanvids for forum ships we support.  Like a normal fandom.

*waits to be slain*

Slays Jukka*

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 13, 2017, 03:54:06 AM
#SkarloeForever

*waits to be slain*

*Sighs* If only Skarzs wanted to be in my forum fan-fic...
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

. . . I could come back and see the destruction? You already mentioned me in it.

Also, a definite
Quote from: Inquisitor on January 13, 2017, 04:25:13 AMNope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.
on that idea, Jukka.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Maudie on January 13, 2017, 04:21:57 AM
@Jukka the Sling I once almost wrote a Skarloe fanfic ;D
Lol. ;D

I think this idea would actually be hilarious.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien