News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Undecided

Started by The Skarzs, January 07, 2017, 11:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Reviving the topic so we can get some stuff figured out.
@LT Sandpaw  @Ashleg  @Cornflower MM  @danflorreguba
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Funny that you should pick now of all times to post a bump, I've been jabbing Corn over this one recently. What exactly do we need to figure out?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ashleg

Oh, we know, Dan. ;)

I guess what the situation is with Corn and continuing. I think she said she'd do it for us.

And this thing is great fun, so I hope so.

The Skarzs

I was thinking more of revitalizing it.
It seems I really had to push to keep it going previously, and that means there wasn't much going on to incite people to post. However, my creative juices have not been flowing recently.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

I think the RP itself was in a fantastic place, pretty sure the issues that slowed us all down were more individual/personal ones than with anyone's involvement (or lack there of). We should be able to continue from where we were at, and rather soon I'd speculate..... And by rather soon, I don't mean a month from now :P

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Alrighty. Let me go over where we left off.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I agree with Dan. It was in an awesome place.

Dannflower Reguba

Yeah, all we were waiting for was an altercation or other action from Corn's character so we could keep the desired direction of the RP going. I think we tried pushing past that for a couple of posts, but realized we were missing a key element. Quite frankly, this has been the most fun I've had with RP's since AWTFYH, the only challenger being Phlame from Foreign Intrusion (another one I miss dearly, I had a lot of goals with that character).

The Skarzs

I liked that one too. . .

Anyhow. I had an idea that I threw past Corn some time ago, but I don't remember exactly what it was. I think Rowan is supposed to notice them exiting Redwall, and make the warrior (Elijah?) aware immediately.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

I was half expecting that the idea was that Rowan witnessed what happened, but saw Raleigh and didn't say anything at first. Proceeding to struggle with whether or not she should say something for an undetermined amount of time before eventually being overcome by the guilt.

LT Sandpaw

Would you want Hacklaw to leave off his dispute with Redwall once he finds out Darrin left?

I was thinking he would attempt a full assault on the Abbey which results in the majority of his army being slain or routed, before he discovers Darrin flew the roost. So he gives up his conflict against Redwall and continues to pursue Darrin with a greatly depleted force.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Dannflower Reguba

Not a bad idea, but there's the issue of the captives. Why would Hacklaw rush in haphazardly when he has that advantage?

The Skarzs

That could work. At the same time I was thinking that he would again demand for Darrin, only for them to tell him he is gone. Hacklaw probably wouldn't believe them, and still stay there. He could send Rallowan to see if he can track them.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

@danflorreguba

Well the hostages would only work if the Redwallers had someone to trade. Eventually the hostages would run out, and the Redwallers would just be forced to watch not being able to do anything about it, at which point Hacklaw would have to take a more decisive approach.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

I had a character with Hacklaw, methinks they could take him. Maybe.