News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Greetings and see ya's

Started by lass of something much, March 05, 2020, 09:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do ya say the most?!

Hello
5 (25%)
Greetings
5 (25%)
Hi
6 (30%)
gid'day
4 (20%)
other
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Flib Bigboat

Hello, Sebias. Did you get scolded for knocking things over yet?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*is kind of tempted to re vote to make them all equal*

So, how are you all?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

I must leave and go paint a fence terribly. Farewell.
Freddy

Flib Bigboat

*waits for the other boys to come your way*
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 12, 2021, 11:13:38 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 13, 2021, 09:06:52 PM
(I thought you were quoting from Tom Sawyer. When he gets his friends to paint the fence for him, remember?)
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Ohhh, right. Unfortunately, that did not happen to me. :'(
Freddy

Flib Bigboat

*wishes I lived near you so I could help paint the fence* *is sad*
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

lass of something much

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 14, 2021, 12:05:15 AM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 12, 2021, 11:13:38 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 13, 2021, 09:06:52 PM
(I thought you were quoting from Tom Sawyer. When he gets his friends to paint the fence for him, remember?)

Mhm! And he got One-eye!...I mean.. A one eyed kitten..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

(No, he got a thousing or so sweets, and then he was sick in bed and couldn't go to the swimming hole after all...)
Long live the RRR!