News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Going to regret this

Started by Kitsune, March 03, 2017, 12:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Two joke ships:

Rashleg and President Cashflower MM

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'ere'z a good vone:
Ze Titantic.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 03, 2017, 05:41:20 PM
Quote from: Peony on March 03, 2017, 05:19:59 PM
Quote from: Lady Amber on March 03, 2017, 04:27:51 PM
I thought it was just a completely random thing HiAG said and everyone's going along with it and saying it's the most awesome response ever.

Same.

Roight on ze 'ead! (i.e zat tvaz it exactly.)

YAY.

The Skarzs

I thought it was just a completely random thing HiAG said and everyone's going along with it and saying it's the most awesome response ever.
That's because it is.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

I think it's got something to do with BlueRose...

No idea what the "Onionz" part means...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.