News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

My Sincerest Apologies

Started by Izeroth, April 02, 2017, 02:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

As most of you are probably aware, I have lately become an inactive member (or "lurker", for those of you who shun technical terms). What you did not know was that this inactivity was caused by an unfortunate event some months earlier.

It was a dark night (oddly warm for December, but I wasn't complaining) on a lonely country road. I had just returned from a state office, where--along with several Arabic-speaking fellows and a Russian--I had completed a test and received my driving learner's permit. Filled with confidence from this victory, I now drove a vehicle on this (both literally and figuratively) concrete example of poor infrastructure planning.

Suddenly, a large mammal appeared in my vision. It was a large brown creature, with bony antlers protruding from its head and a characteristically blank look in its glassy eyes--a white-tailed deer.

After briefly ruminating on the possibility of reintroducing wolves to permanently control the ungulate population, I attempted to swerve out of the way. While I managed to avoid the deer, there unfortunately happened to be a landmine several feet further on the road, and this proved to be my undoing.

Being dead, I now reside in Purgatory, where everything (particularly the food and internet service) is perpetually mediocre. While I have more free time on my hands than ever before, I frankly can't find the motivation to do anything other than look at vaguely Impressionist paintings and listen to strangely repetitive classical music.

Best wishes,

(The now-deceased) Izeroth

Groddil

Rip Izeroth.

1 like = 1 prayer

Rosie Willowwater

*sings the national anthem while it is raining*

Luftwaffles

*Takes off cap respectfully*.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lady Amber

*Sniffs while wiping eyes* You will be missed, Izeroth.

Matthias720

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ungatt Trunn

*Sniff* Those landmines man...

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Banya

Oh, Iz. You were too young. I wish I could say this was all so sudden but it wasn't because it seemed like you'd already left us. RIP

Russa Nodrey

*Puts a humble dandelion on Iz's grave*
Freddy

Tiria Wildlough

My dude...I'm so sorry... *bows head respectfully*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Ashleg

I guess he's lurking in his grave now.

Grond

If he died, then who put this post up- was it a family member of his or ?

R.I.P and my condolences to his family. This is a tragic story.