News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Happy Valentine's Day!

Started by Redwall Musician, February 14, 2012, 09:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

I don't know how many of you celebrate Valentine's day, but here's a thread where you can wish everyone a good Valentine's day and talk about some things you do on this day.

I don't do much, but I do make cards for my friends and get candy!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Matthias720

Mad Maudie

yeah i forgot to pass out my cards i'll have to do it Sunday happy valentines day we do nothing at all!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!!!!

Mad Maudie

we had brownies and my mom maid heart shaped pizza for dinner
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Lily

Valentine's Day is a bit different in Japan. Girls give chocolate to boys on Valentine's Day in February, and boys give chocolate to girls on White Day on the 14th of March. It's also common for women to give handmade chocolate or sweets to their coworkers and friends on Valentine's Day. I don't usually do it, but one of the teachers I work with gave me a heart-shaped cookie and my friend made truffles. :)

Skipper

Happy Valentines day.
Lily that sounds quite intresting

redwallgurl

thats pretty cool lily happy valentines day too i was in denmark for a vaction with my family and went into this castle that reminded me of redwall alot which was pretty cool not a tradititon thouhg
Fun. is a fantastic band.

MatthiasMan

CURSE YOU SINGLES AWARENESS DAY!!!