News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Angry Birds

Started by Søren, April 06, 2012, 11:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you have any Angry Birds apps, which one?

Angry Birds
Angry Bird Seasons
Angry Birds Rio
Angry Birds Space
All of the Above. (Not below)
Any free version
None
I don't have a device

glassowater

Quote from: Bragoon on April 07, 2012, 12:47:22 AM
It's fun enough, but I don't understand the enormous hype around it.  It's not THAT good.  I like Tiny Wings better.
Agreed but I think that there is no reason to go crazy over this...
"Your Escape plans have melted!
You haven't a chance
for the next thing youknow,
Both your socks and your pants
and your drawers and your shoes
have been lost for the day.
The Oglers have blossomed
like roses in May!
And Silently, Grimly, they ogle away."

-Dr. Suess, "Your only old once"

Coobreedan

I have the toy game (where you build the castle out of bricks and knock it down)
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

MatthiasMan

Dannflower Reguba

That is epicky hilarious!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Coobreedan

There's a 0.001% you will actually knock it down.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Dannflower Reguba

How many shots do you get?!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Coobreedan

Lemme explain:

You get the Red Bird, Yellow Bird and Black Bird (They don't zoom fast or blow up though  ;D)

On your turn you pick a card from Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 or Freestyle. Here is a n example Level 1 card:

At the top is says how many points you get if you knock it down, in the middle is what to build and the bottom is what birds you can use. The star gives you bonus points if it hits the floor.
You give the card to another player and they build it. Then you (fail to) knock it down. The first player to get 1000 points (or gets the most points by the time you get fed up) wins.

Dannflower Reguba

MatthiasMan

Coobreedan

MatthiasMan

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

No it's not. I think it's easy.

Redwallfan7

:P Well... that's your opinion
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Well, no it's not actually. Everyone at home calls me The Video Game Master. Plus, I do catch on to games really fast, like Angry Birds.