News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Age Of Empires

Started by Trigoma, April 08, 2012, 01:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

I have seen several people mentioning Age of Empires (AoE) and was wondering...if any of them wants to lose to an online battle with me? Who dares face me?!

This is also a thread for discussing the game...fyi.

Mods: I failed to see that I was placing this in the spam section. Can a mod move it to the discussion section please? I believe it is the former "Cellars". I dont recall...
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Bragoon

I've played Age of Empires 2 a few times, but RTS games have never been my niche.  It was fun in it's way though.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Matthias720

Tannsrall

I can't do PVP (yet) but I do need help on the one quest wit the Greeks "Hold down the fort". It is actually really hard.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Trigoma

Yus. AoE 2 The Age of Kings and The Conquerors, is all I have. But they never get old :D
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

MatthiasMan

Age of Empires is fun but I like Star Craft better.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 10, 2012, 04:16:27 AM
Age of Empires is fun but I like Star Craft better.

I shall shoot you with my explorer! ;D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Well, I shall destroy your base with Zerg Hydralisks.  ;D

Dannflower Reguba

I'll blow them up with cannons!

MatthiasMan

Then I'll come in with 2 score of my Teran Tanks!!  :D

Age of Empires has to be one of the funnest strategy game for PC next Star Craft.

Dannflower Reguba

I shall destroy your tanks with monitors! (a REALLY long range unit in AOE3)

MatthiasMan

Dude. I could own you any day in Age of Empires. I learned from the best.

Dannflower Reguba

I don't care! I'm still beating your starcraft attack!

MatthiasMan

Tut, tut. If only you saw my skills at these games.  ::) You'd be done for the second the game started. I told you, I learned from the BEST! THE BEST!*ringing away in your ear getting softer*