News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

i heart Radio

Started by Redwallfan7, August 14, 2012, 10:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

has anyone here heard of the music website, iheartradio.com? I'm listenng to 90's music on it right now, it's awesome.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lutra

It hates my Palemoon browser.  :(  Gotta boot up IE9 for it to work.   I've been able to find a couple of local radio stations on so I can listen online.  Usually Sundays we have the John Tesh radio show on.

iheart is ok, but I still like Pandora more.  Sometimes get some really interesting choice of music with that. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lutra on August 14, 2012, 11:20:24 PM
It hates my Palemoon browser.  :(  Gotta boot up IE9 for it to work.   I've been able to find a couple of local radio stations on so I can listen online.  Usually Sundays we have the John Tesh radio show on.

iheart is ok, but I still like Pandora more.  Sometimes get some really interesting choice of music with that. :)
I like Pandora too. I also tried Music Shark, but I don't really use that one anymore. I've been listening to these artists and bands on i heart radio:

Selena Gomez

Demi Lovato

Taylor Swift

Owl City

Adele

Train

OneRepublic

Emily Osment

Boys like Girls

Metro Station

Creed

Kelly Clarkson

Hot Chelle Rae

I like a lot of artists, as you can tell
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

i dont use that i usually use youtube. as my saying goes;
Music is my drug. Youtube is my dealer.

so thats waht i usually use
Fun. is a fantastic band.