News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Random Questionnaires!

Started by Amarith Waterspring, June 21, 2016, 09:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you like best?

Lord of the Rings
10 (43.5%)
Harry Potter
6 (26.1%)
Narnia
2 (8.7%)
Other
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Kitsune

Black needs more love in general. White can be harsh and sharp, where black can be soothing and comforting.

Wylder Treejumper

I actually prefer white (I'm a symbolic person, I guess), but I just couldn't resist LEGO Batman...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rusvul

A significant majority of my wardrobe is black or other similarly dark colors. Bright things (white especially) are too much for me.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rusvul on July 23, 2016, 03:24:29 PM
   A significant majority of my wardrobe is black or other similarly dark colors.

You and I both, friend.

I like black, and white's okay, I guess. But I really just prefer gray. I guess I'll go with black, though.

Kitsune

Black is wonderful. It's classy, risqué, and goes with everything.

Cornflower MM

Yes it is! *Gives Kit a hug*

James Gryphon

I prefer wearing black personally... but on a girl I like I'd prefer to see white. It's a tossup, but I'll vote white since it's a landslide.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Neither. White gets dirty too easily and black absorbs too much heat.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

/me chooses to NOT make a music reference
Black is by far my favorite color to wear. It just looks so much cooler.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Quote from: James Gryphon on July 24, 2016, 07:51:27 PM
I prefer wearing black personally... but on a girl I like I'd prefer to see white. It's a tossup, but I'll vote white since it's a landslide.

@James Gryphon: Why? White is really not a good clothes color. (Especially pants.)

Quote from: Søren on July 24, 2016, 11:55:19 PM
/me chooses to NOT make a music reference
Black is by far my favorite color to wear. It just looks so much cooler.

@Søren: MCR? :P

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

. . . .

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. o.O If not, I'm quoting that for good measure.

Quote from: James Gryphon on July 25, 2016, 01:22:19 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 25, 2016, 01:21:07 AM
@James Gryphon: Why?
Because it's gorgeous!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

See, I sort of want to dye some portion of my hair black... but I'm really pale... and I already wear mostly black. I don't want to seem too goth and/or vampire. Plus black highlights in brown hair seems kind of weird. :P

Banya

Well, they'd be called lowlights. :) Funny, I want to dye my hair white sometime.