News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 16, 2011, 07:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Troy Troodon on November 26, 2011, 06:14:39 PM
OOC: What do you want me to do now?

OOC: I think you should come back and make things more interesting for everyone, maybe help Lucas on his quest or something? It's up to you...

BIC: Lucas fought a little better this time, "now tell me, what is with you and blood? Here you are covered head to paw with it, an open shoulder wound, and ye still want more? And creatures tell me I'm mad. Maybe we aren't all that different at all, yer just struggling to accept it thats all." Lucas jumped back and raced up a tree with surprising speed, he fitted the end of the sword inbetween two branches vertical to each other, the farther one on top, closer one on bottom. He leaned heavily on the sword's handle, making it bend crazily like he was pushing down on a lever. "So how badly do ye want this sword?" he said with a wicked grin on his face."will ye tell me where the rat with my adder poison is headed in exchange for yer sword?"
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Troy Troodon

Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 27, 2011, 03:12:50 AM
Quote from: Troy Troodon on November 26, 2011, 06:14:39 PM
OOC: What do you want me to do now?

OOC: I think you should come back and make things more interesting for everyone, maybe help Lucas on his quest or something? It's up to you...

OOC: Oh in that case I'll help, for now but in the next rpg we're enemies. Know how the saying goes, The enemy of my enemy is a friend.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Coobreedan

OOC:
Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 27, 2011, 03:12:50 AM
"now tell me, what is with you and blood? Here you are covered head to paw with it, an open shoulder wound, and ye still want more?
Heh heh heh. I like that. BIC:

"A rat with adder poison, eh?" Creek replied. "Must be Rikken."
Creek stopped fighting and took out his Death Book. He flicked through a few pages, then spoke again.
"I think he was going to go and kill a corsair called Sharkhide The Slayer. Sharkhide lives in the swampy areas of Mossflower, so Rikken will be heading there." Creek said, holding out a paw. "Hand it over then."
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Troy Troodon on November 27, 2011, 05:04:01 AM
OOC: Oh in that case I'll help, for now but in the next rpg we're enemies. Know how the saying goes, The enemy of my enemy is a friend.

OOC: sounds good!
BIC: The snakeslayer smiled, "yeeheehee! now that wasn't too hard was it?" he tossed the sword to Creek and jumped out of the tree, "I believe I never caught yer names..."
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung The Otter

OOC:ah am back from vacation...ah hope ye  guys had a great tanksgiving...ah need tae catch mahself up :D
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Troy Troodon

Harraie sprung out from an outcrop with his blade at hand and the two face one another for the first time?

Harraie questioned: "State your name forest dweller."

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on November 27, 2011, 08:21:51 PM
OOC:ah am back from vacation...ah hope ye  guys had a great tanksgiving...ah need tae catch mahself up :D

OOC: Welcome back pal! ;)

BIC: Lucas was taken aback by this creatures sudden appearance. Putting on a calmer face, he spoke, "names Luas Valderez, snakeslayer, and this is Simon, the ant inside of my head... SIMON! What've I told ye about that language!?.... Exactly, now use your manners whether ye like the fellow or not!" Lucas looked around at the three surrounding him, "sorry everyone, he's getting a lot nastier lately..." turning back to Harraie, "and who are you good sir?"

Troy Troodon

I am Harraie the Great. King of the monkies, and ruler of the simian empire futher south. I was came to seek answers to this "Salamandastron" Even now I have a few of my troops pressed on against the bands of otters and badgers on another island. You are my enemy, but then again That big filthy dog faired me no better, So seeing as how we both seek the same cause we have both reached an impass, thus the enemy of my enemy... is a friend.

As Harraie finished his last words he gave a smugg smirk. then whistled for his mount.

Captain Tammo

OOC: ok I'm not sure I know what I'm doinG: youre an emperor who rules a land south of mossflower, you are being attacked by badgers and otters, and trying to find out more about salamandastron... Who's the "filthy dog" you're talking about ??? Is that the badger lord or otter or what?

Troy Troodon

Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 28, 2011, 03:55:59 AM
OOC: ok I'm not sure I know what I'm doinG: youre an emperor who rules a land south of mossflower, you are being attacked by badgers and otters, and trying to find out more about salamandastron... Who's the "filthy dog" you're talking about ??? Is that the badger lord or otter or what?

OOC: I was refereing to an abandoned human fortess and a the filthy dog is the wolf.

Captain Tammo

OOC: oh cool! Haha
BIC: There was something about this monkey that Lucas knew he could trust him. "so will ye help me track down a thief? I can make it worth her while, medicin from adder venom is the best medecin there is! But only if ye know how to use it." he said with a mad grin

Troy Troodon

To which Harraie replied; "My kind came from a jungle, I know my snakes Literally and distinguishably." again with a smirk. "Apologiez my good sir, where are my manors? Could I could you some tea, a snack, or for that matter a horse? I assume it's going to be a long ways to get there." Unless of course you already have a deer or a pig for your mount?

Taggerung The Otter

The Masked Wolf woke up in a hurry. He grabbed his broadsword and flew out his tent. Out of nowhere The Masked Wolf had an idea. "Where is that fox Ronja?" yelled The Wolf "Get his scrawny little scheming tail to mah tent ASAP".
All of a sudden the Horde was up and about. The Wolf stormed off towards Glug,  the general of the Rats. "Get your lazy rats and get in Marching formation. We are following Ronja!!!"

OOC: Ronja...you are not in trouble...just you are taking to long :D
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Nightfire

OOC: Can Vulto clonk Creek over the head? ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

300th post. And yes nitefire