News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Faiyloe

OOC: She doesn't have a name. I have a habit of not giving my extra characters names. For instance the rat In the Knights of Redwallelot RP.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Zanga smiled, and tucked in. The soup was amazing, and the soft bread rolls, were heavenly. And the pennycloud cordial was extremely refreshing.
"Thanks Arya, I feel a lot better now. Arya? Arya, are you ok?" Zanga had noticed how stiff Arya had gone.   

Cornflower MM

"What? Oh, I'm fine...I do that sometimes!!" she said and rushed of.

The Abbess (Her name shall be Russina) Said "I have decided I will leave the defense of my Abbey to you, Arya, wherever she went, and you Zhuang!"

rachel25

OOC: saw that one coming  ;)

Zanga felt extremely puzzled, and when the lady in charge promoted Arya, and some other beast in charge of the defences, he was flabbergasted. Arya, in charge!?!
He also felt, a little upset that he hadn't been asked, but then again he hadn't offered, in fact he hadn't said anything to anyone except Arya.
He wondered when somebeast would notice him as well. It was like he didn't exist.   

Cornflower MM

Russina then said, "This meeting is now closed and done!!! Thank you, people!!"

Russina, passing by Zanga, asked him "Hello! I don't believe we've met? I'm Russina, Mother Abbess! I hope you enjoy your stay!"

OOC: What? I had to something for Arya to do! She can't be chasing Ervoyce all the time, can she?? ;) ;)

rachel25

Zanga blushed, "Hi."
It was all he managed. He then started fiddling with a bead necklace hanging around his neck. Trying not to catch, Russina's eye.   

Cornflower MM

Well, I shall see you later, then? Good-bye!
---------
Arya, after rushing out, went to the Orchard to think....

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce breathed a sigh of relief, the meeting was over! He waited until the Abbess was done talking with Zanga before attempting to converse with her, "Abbess Russina!" He grinned as she turned, "Long time no see, though I wish it could have been under better circumstances. Anything I can do to help?"

OOC: I'm not playing the Abbess, nut turning around when someone says your name is kind of un-avoidable.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jetthebinturong

Zu was slightly put out that the abbess had not chosen him to lead defenses, true he had only been staying at the abbey for a short time but he doubted that that squirrel could do half of the things he had taught his apprentice, they had both been trained by the foremost blademasters of their respective provinces after all. He took a deep breath, familiarity begets comfort after all, it was only natural that the abbess would choose someone from her own country. Kogane placed a paw on his sensei's shoulder, understanding the emotions that he must be feeling "Do not worry sensei Zhuang, pride cometh before the fall"
"You are right of course, Kogane-kun, thank you. Shall we go and see if the squirrel needs any help organising the defence?"
"I would rather train some more first"
"As you wish apprentice" Zu smiled "Watashi wa watashi ga tameshita baai demo, watashi wa anata o tomeru koto ga dekiru to wa omowanai"
"Osoraku sensei"
"Watashi ga suruhitsuyogaru made, watashi wa kanojo to hanashitakunai"
"Is that your pride coming through again?"
"Osoraku"
Both smiling they made their way out into the grounds to train
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Blaggut

Ooc: anyone notice that the horde is sleeping? Maybe we walked really far and are tired... And when is it gonna be night? Darnit, sun!  :-\
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

OOC: I know! It's fine! :)

BIC: "Ervoyce! It is long time no see! What do you say we go to the Orchard? We have a lot to catch up on!!"

Dannflower Reguba

"As much as I'd love to, I'd hate to leave everybeast else to do things that I'm far more qualified for, especially since I owe the inhabitants of this Abbey for the joy I've been able to gain here. Maybe later, but for now, I think it would be better if I was assisting." Ervoyce paused, "Sooo.... What would you like me to do? If you've got enough trainers then I can be commissioned elsewhere, you're going to need strategists, scouts, trainers, organizers... Where do you want me?"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

"Any where you're needed! Have you met Arya? That would be a starting place, and she needs to know that she's half responsible for defenses of the Abbey, anyway!

Dannflower Reguba

"In that case I should meet up with both of the creatures you named. Zhu was the other one right?" Ervoyce paused yet again to think, "Hmm... I think most of the beasts followed Arya, and I can see why, so I think I'll go find the foreigners first since I'll be able to talk to them faster." He turned to leave, "I'll be seeing you around Abbess! Best of luck to you!" With that, the squirrel set off to find the Martin and Pangolin.

OOC: They are both Martins right?