2 (2.4%)
Ambrevina Rockflash
0 (0%)
Violet Wildstripe
1 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Hari Ashsling on September 14, 2011, 07:25:50 PM
That's a really hard decision...all Badger Lords are awesome! But I think Cregga Rose Eyes is my favorite. :D :D
HI-FIVE! I voted for Cregga as well!!1 ;D ;D ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Log-a-Log

I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Lily

Melesme was the ruler of Salamandastron in Rakkety Tam. She made the drum for the Abbey.

Dotti

I wonder whatever happened to that drum.  It would be cool if it showed up in some other books too!
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Coobreedan

I like Sunflash mainly because of the ending of Mossflower for some reason. I really like his sunflash on his head.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Log-a-Log

Did he ever see Bella again? I haven't read the Outcast of Redwall in a while
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Dotti

Yep!  He comes back and meets her at the end of Outcast.  I think he lives at Redwall until she dies, even.  :)
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Log-a-Log

Taggerung The Otter

Euuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaalllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mod Note: Text stretched frame, edited.
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Bragoon

I very much like Cregga Roseyes, but my favorite has recently shifted from her to Lord Stonepaw.  He seemed to be a good ruler, and his death was one of my favorites in the whole series.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Lord Brocktree

I would have to say that my favorite badger is well... er... how do I put this. Me.

Call me a narcissist if you will, but you must remember my sword counts for more votes than you do.
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Ciaran Galedeep

Quote from: daskar666 on July 12, 2011, 08:05:52 PM
Definitely Russano. Brian should have written a sequel to Taggerung with him and Ruggan Bor .

how would that go? The problem with Ruggan Bor is that he seemed to be one of the most intelligent chiefs of the vermin armies... and didn't seem egotistical or foolish enough to cross Russano.  ah finally an wise leader!  also another point he shared with Sawney Rath is the fears of legendary feats.

Leatho Shellhound

I voted for Lord Brocktree, but the others are cool also it was hard to choose.  I thought Cregga Roseyes had to much bloodwrath to be my favorite. Is Russano the wise in another book other than The Long Patrol?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Skipper

I liked Sunflash, Lord brocktree, lord stonepaw and alot more

Ciaran Galedeep

Boar. he was the one badger that could have had more of a back-story... we saw him in Mossflower briefly, but he was even less of a central character then the likes of Lord Stonepaw. if you notice he is one of the few badgers that had a significant part to play, but no  first person views, all  were observations by his companions.