Count as high as possible before a moderator posts 2.0

Started by Matthias720, October 28, 2013, 04:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Nobody has ever called me that in "real life", and there's good reasons for it -- it doesn't suit me.

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

*Clucks tongue*  Well, can I call you Jim?  I'm not overly fond of calling people by their usernames.  I like being different.

Oh, and -36.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

It's better, but it doesn't really fit either.

Gryph is a good sound nickname; we've used it in OO, and my grandfather goes by the same (different spelling, though).

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

How about Gryphee?  Or Gryph-senpai?  Gryphee-senpai?  Gryphee-kun?  I should ponder these nicknames...

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

I don't see the appeal of it myself. I don't think anything is wrong with my sanctioned nicknames, but if they were lacking for some reason, I can't say that I would ever recommend a replacement that has double-Es anywhere inside of it. Also, I'm not sure it is logical to use a Japanese suffix, considering that as far as I know neither of us are from or have ever resided in Japan.

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Yes, but Japanese suffixes are quite useful, and can help show the depths of relationships.  Which is why I'll probably never call you James-pyon.  That would be quite awkward and uncomfortable, in my mind.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

James Gryphon

If this seems bad, it isn't as bad as back when everybody could zero the opposing team.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

The whole "Everybody could zero the opposing team" part.  Does this mean that any mod could bring it to zero when it was in the positives, and any member could bring it to zero when in the negatives?  'Cause that seems a bit overpowered.  :P

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!