Started by Matthias720, October 28, 2013, 04:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

I remember when The Mods and Admins could only take it down by one.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Matthias720

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

That's why you changed the rules on June 2.

James Gryphon

Er, no, we changed the rules just a short time ago.

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Matthias720

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

I looked up Moderator in the Dictionary a picture of a huge Bird surrounded by torture tools with a bunch of little animals being tortured came up.

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 28, 2015, 10:31:23 PM
The most recent change wasn't that long ago... ten pages or so.

Maybe you should read my original post again.

James Gryphon

I read it the first time. Whether you changed it after I responded to it or not is irrelevant.

« Subject to editing »