News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Count as high as possible before a moderator posts 2.0

Started by Matthias720, October 28, 2013, 04:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 24, 2019, 03:28:14 PM
You my fine fellow are one heck of a party-pooper.  ;)

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

i feel Dan is on much more b/c Tammo is away. but seriously. we get only to 1 and you bring us to 0? come on.

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Witessss on March 24, 2019, 11:36:15 PM
i feel Dan is on much more b/c Tammo is away. but seriously. we get only to 1 and you bring us to 0? come on.

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I already did "1" but okay.

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

haha, my mistake.

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sebias of Redwall

6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Glances over shoulder* let's get going before Dan the Terror comes back. ;)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe we can get past 10! (..maybe..)

Sebias of Redwall

8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who knows? Besides me of course. (I'm pretty all-knowing) ;)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like i'll buy that.

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm, for a start, do you know that you said "8" twice in a row? ::)

9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!