News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

No no, I already stole you, you can't steal me.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Everybeazt getz attacked by vild ztubblez*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

@Verdauga, now's the time for your razors.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 24, 2022, 06:28:03 PMNo no, I already stole you, you can't steal me.
I just did, though. You can't tell someone that they can't do something they just did.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

-_- *throws Kade into a pond*
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Nuh uh, 'cause you be stolen
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze ztubblez continue tae attack everybeazt vhoilzt av ziz bickerin' iz gaein' on*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 25, 2022, 10:03:03 PMNuh uh, 'cause you be stolen
And so be you.
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 26, 2022, 12:39:19 AM*Ze ztubblez continue tae attack everybeazt vhoilzt av ziz bickerin' iz gaein' on*
*ignores them ignorantly*
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 26, 2022, 12:39:19 AM*Ze ztubblez continue tae attack everybeazt vhoilzt av ziz bickerin' iz gaein' on*

Russa Nodrey

Oh no, what shall we do?
Freddy

Flib Bigboat

Ignore them ignorantly. That's what I do. ^-^
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze ztubblez increaze zeir attackin' o' everybeazt vhoilzt ziz lack o' action by certain memberz continuez*

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on February 26, 2022, 07:50:21 PMOh no, what shall we do?

Well, at some point V-dawg is supposed to get in here and handle 'em with his razors.  Dunno when that'll be though.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!