News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

not to mention hiag mentioned that they are a little bit fragile...
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

I mean, that's only if you wear the same one everyday, that happens with pants too
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

no i can testify...i dont think ive ever lost a pair to damage and i usually only use one pair. Only time i ever change is when i out grow em (which isnt often)

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

That's... Gross, but okay
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

cmon i wash it...ITS PURE MURICAN QUALITY

This is the Way.

lass of something much

How can you wash it if you're always wearing it?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

...guess my grammer ( >:D ) just sucks...

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

... Darnflower, now ya got me grinning XD
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: lass of something much on June 18, 2022, 04:06:08 AMOnly issue: pockets

Zat'z vot ze sporran iz fer.

Quote from: Scott McLamok on June 18, 2022, 04:08:20 AMnot to mention hiag mentioned that they are a little bit fragile...

Ah didnae zay zey vere fragile, Ah zaid, loike any ozer piece o' clothing, if ye vore it day-in  und day-oot fer everyzin' it vid eventually get ragged viz 'olez und tearz und etc. Alzae, a kilt iz quite a bit more expenzive zan a regular auld pair o' trouzerz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

Eh... Pickets beat belt bag
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

Ah, please forgive me, that was a typo, I meant pockets
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱