News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

I'm bored talk to me

Started by Cornflower MM, December 24, 2017, 02:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Yes. I fixed what you said for you. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

StarWars arts and crafts.

Delthion

Wikipedia Stuff
StarCraft is a military science fiction media franchise, created by Chris Metzen and James Phinney and owned by Blizzard Entertainment. The series, set in the beginning of the 26th century, centers on a galactic struggle for dominance among four species—the adaptable and mobile Terrans, the ever-evolving insectoid Zerg, the powerfully enigmatic Protoss, and the "god-like" Xel'Naga creator race—in a distant part of the Milky Way galaxy known as the Koprulu Sector. The series debuted with the video game StarCraft in 1998. Since then it has grown to include a number of other games as well as eight novelizations, two Amazing Stories articles, a board game, and other licensed merchandise such as collectible statues and toys.

Blizzard Entertainment began planning StarCraft in 1995, with a development team led by Metzen and Phinney. The game debuted at E3 1996, and used a modified Warcraft II game engine. StarCraft also marked the creation of Blizzard Entertainment's film department; the game introduced high quality cinematics integral to the storyline of the series. Most of the original development team for StarCraft returned to work on the game's official expansion pack, Brood War; the game's development began shortly after StarCraft was released. In 2001, StarCraft: Ghost began development under Nihilistic Software. Unlike the previous real-time strategy games in the series, Ghost was to be a stealth-action game. After three years of development, work on the game was postponed in 2004. Development of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty began in 2003; the game was later announced in May 2007 and was released in July 2010. The StarCraft II franchise continued with the StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm expansion, which was released in March 2013. The third StarCraft II installment, StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, released in November 2015.

The original game and its official expansion have been praised as one of the benchmark real-time strategy games of its time. The series has gathered a solid following around the world, particularly in South Korea, where professional players and teams participate in matches, earn sponsorships, and compete in televised matches.[1] By June 2007, StarCraft and Brood War had sold nearly 10 million copies combined.[2] In addition, the series was awarded a star on the Walk of Game in 2006,[3] and holds four Guinness World Records in the Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition of 2008.[4]

On March 27, 2017, Blizzard announced StarCraft: Remastered, a remastered version of the original StarCraft, with the core updates being up-to-date graphics, and revised dialogue and audio.[5] As of April 19, 2017, StarCraft and its Brood War expansion are now free to download and play from Blizzard's website.[6]
[close]
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Spoiler
The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!... Start.
[close]
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Spoiler
What the heck did you just h*cking say about me, you little hecker? I'll have you know I graduated top of my h*cking class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on h*cking Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top h*cking sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the heck out with h*cking precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my h*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that crud to me over the Internet? Think again, hecker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, h*cking maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your h*cking life. You're h*cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred h*cking ways, and that's just with my h*cking bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the h*cking United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear bumper off the face of the continent, you h*cking dummy. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your h*cking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goshdarn silly face. I will exert fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're h*cking dead, kiddo.
[close]
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kikicoolers

*Crushes Ashleg.*
What kind of crafts? Hovercrafts? Aircraft? Warcraft? ;D Or maybe hand crafts? ;)

Yes. Hand crafts. Paper glue and paint.

The Skarzs

Well. . . I am a blacksmith. If that counts. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Me favourite part o' ze movie!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ashleg

Russa Nodrey

^Kiki was quoting Skarzs and just included that part.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Kiki knows who to emulate.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.