News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

I'm bored talk to me

Started by Cornflower MM, December 24, 2017, 02:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

For the use of that meme.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Cornflower MM

Lol. So how is everyone doing?

The Skarzs

Good. I may be able to do some forging today!

On another note, I totally called it. I let my dad drive my Jeep and as soon as he came back he proceeded to describe to me everything wrong with it. :P I hate it when he does that. I also really dislike working on my car.
BUT I know he wasn't doing it to be mean or because he thinks I am lazy and that I need to do something. He has a lot more experience with cars and I trust his judgement on that. He also doesn't want me to have to deal with a lot of sudden expenses because of negligence. So. . . It's tough love, but I'm thankful for it. (Had it been two years ago I might have stayed upset at him.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

That's cool, the weather is nice here as well. D'you know when you might post?

Lol. That's parents for you.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Lol it's fine I understand busyness. I took three days, and have taken longer to post in the past. You're fine.

321tumbler

I usually take a week. Sorry Ash, dear.  :'(

The Skarzs

"Who will take the longest to post" is not the type of thing I want to compete in. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I haven't responded to my best friend's email from January...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

If that's how you treat your best friend, I hate to think what your "normal" friends are treated like.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 18, 2018, 03:22:23 AM
If that's how you treat your best friend, I hate to think what your "normal" friends are treated like.

My best friend moved to Texas at the end of last summer. I am terrible with my email. My "normal" friends I generally see every other week. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.