News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

new year new me

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 01, 2018, 03:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Girly or arty? Scientists may never know.

Or. . . . Is arty girly now?

The true questions of life.

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 02, 2018, 10:58:50 PM
No, I want you to post. -^-

Ah but see when you post things like "Mm."  it just seems like the conversation is over and I don't wanna be that awkward person, you know? Also I have no interest in most of the Cellars topics. Among other things.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 03, 2018, 03:48:36 PM
Girly or arty? Scientists may never know.

Or. . . . Is arty girly now?

The true questions of life.

Arty shouldn't be girly. Guys can and do make beautiful art, and I know a couple who would get excited about matching color schemes.

Lady Ashenwyte

art is girly

michaelango was the most beautiful woman of his time and so was lemonade da vicky
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

Quote from: Delthion on January 03, 2018, 07:30:25 AM
Finding the fact that the picture that someone drew you, and it matched the COLOR-SCHEME of another picture that someone has, amusing. Is extremely girly.

That's not girly. What was girly?

Them going "OH OH OH" and "COOOOOOOOOOOL" right after virtually hugging each other.

Hugging over a color scheme.

Rosie Willowwater

I was actually hugging her because of her emotional turmoil, not the colors.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

Said turmoil is from the first post in the thread which you replied "What?" to.

The Skarzs

. . . I have done that in a lot of topics.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

In this topic. My little shpeel about being in pain, which to answer your question of "What?" was basically relating the pain my body was in to the pain my mind is in a good portion of the time. That's why I received a hug.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

Haha clarify exactly what the "What?" refers to and I'll do my best to answer.

Delthion

Quote from: 321tumbler on January 03, 2018, 08:51:08 PM
In this topic. My little shpeel about being in pain, which to answer your question of "What?" was basically relating the pain my body was in to the pain my mind is in a good portion of the time. That's why I received a hug.

I didn't understand this.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: 321tumbler on January 01, 2018, 04:19:27 AM
For some reason my body decided to be in pain today. I, uh, found this funny because I'll be welcoming in the New Year with a physical representation of my mind. So, yeah, that's fun. I guess that's not a new me, but y'know. Uh, yeah. *coughs*