News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Thanks you. I try.
Do I still have to lick his boots?
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

Actually....well....Since your review was so good I decided to let you go. CASE DISMISSED!!!

What's next on the list? Do you have something, One-Eye?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I want to divorce russa.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Was my review good enough to get me and Keva officially divorced? I mean she *is* getting remarried

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on May 30, 2019, 08:35:31 PM
Was my review good enough to get me and Keva officially divorced? I mean she *is* getting remarried
Hmm...You might have to do another... I don't take bribes of course though.  ::)

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on May 30, 2019, 08:35:23 PM
I want to divorce russa.
Hmm... You already reviewed....so....let's see....maybe if you review the next chapter?  ;D

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Well I *would* do another but you didn't update again and I've already reviewed your other chapters sooo...
And it's not exactly a bribe your honor.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on May 30, 2019, 08:37:46 PM
And it's not exactly a bribe your honor.
Hmm...I guess it's more like I'm rewarding you for doing good.  ;D

Guess you and One-Eye shall have to wait then.  ;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

*Mumblemumbleangrygrumble* I have to wait for your reviews and my divorce... *mumblemumbleangrygrumble*

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I want to sue grey, keva, you, skarz and delthion for attempting to beat me up in the ships thread.

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on May 30, 2019, 08:42:43 PM
I want to sue grey, keva, you, skarz and delthion for attempting to beat me up in the ships thread.
Hmm...They make most of the jury so you might have a problem there... Maybe try suing them one at a time?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!