News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Matthias720 on October 31, 2019, 09:39:19 PM
If we start the clock tomorrow (Nov 1) and we aim for Dec 31, 2020, we would need 116 posts, just under 6 pages, every day to get this topic locked by then.
I mean, is that a challange?  We can just turn this into a spam war to get there (not that I'd recommend such a thing)

On a side note, i'm SUPER BUMMED I missed the locking of the previous thread.  DANGIT
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

It got hectic. It was FUN!
Plus, you'll be here for this one. I'm sure of it.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Anyway....happy All Hallows Day!

the day following the start of the Protestant Reformation.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Quote from: Verdauga on November 01, 2019, 04:18:23 PM
It got hectic. It was FUN!
Plus, you'll be here for this one. I'm sure of it.

You don't know hectic until you can't post because everyone else is posting before you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

On one of the Girls V Guys, two people were posting so quickly I couldn't get a word in edgewise.

Rosie Willowwater

We can definitely achieve this goal, I just need to recruit all of my siblings to post at once ;D

Quote from: Verdauga on October 31, 2019, 10:14:50 PM
Speaking of November First.... is anyone else excited for All-Saints Day?

I am!! I get a day off from school today as well, which is awesome :D In medieval times apparently you got days off for a bunch of feast days, so you worked much less than we do now. I wish society was like that now... so many naps...

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 01, 2019, 05:56:10 PM
You don't know hectic until you can't post because everyone else is posting before you.

I may have just been a slow typer, but I remember many times where I would see that 7 or so people had posted before me in a thread before I could formulate a post. The last time that happened was when I turned into a ghost ;D

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on November 01, 2019, 06:07:38 PM
I may have just been a slow typer, but I remember many times where I would see that 7 or so people had posted before me in a thread before I could formulate a post. The last time that happened was when I turned into a ghost ;D

Glad to see you've recovered from being a ghost.  I've heard the transformation process can be quite unpleasant.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Rosie Willowwater

Actually, I am not all too sure if I am still a ghost or not, I never actually changed back.... :o

Verdauga

Ahem
*Rapidly types a formal statement declaring that Rosie is no longer a ghost.*
Sorry about the typographical errors. I hurried through.

Rosie Willowwater

*picks up the computer to look at the statement*

*the computer slips through my ghost hands*

NOOOO

*the computer smashes on the floor*

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Verdauga on November 01, 2019, 06:41:18 PM
Ahem
*Rapidly types a formal statement declaring that Rosie is no longer a ghost.*
Sorry about the typographical errors. I hurried through.

*Looking at formal statement*  I don't see any typos.  Don't know why you're writing a statement declaring that Rosie is sill a ghost though.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Oh, there is something wrong with your eyes, my friend.
*Rips paper out of Kade's hands, scans it, frantically crosses out some words, and furiously scribbles over them.*
There!

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on November 01, 2019, 06:45:41 PM
*picks up the computer to look at the statement*

*the computer slips through my ghost hands*

NOOOO

*the computer smashes on the floor*
Oh, dear. This really does need to be fixed.

Kade Rivok

So... should I, like, call the ghostbusters or something?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

No, no, we'll be fine, just let me-
*yanks paper out of Kade's hands. Again.*
*Ahem.
       This document shall henceforth declare that the bearer of this fore-mentioned document shall be freed from ghosthood and have the full rights of any member, at the time of--*Crosses out some more words and scribbles in again*-- 3:10 Eastern Standard Time, on the date of November the first, in the year of our Lord Two-thousand-nineteen. So saith Verdauga, that--kind of- annoying--new-----*more revision*--So saith lord Verdauga. *Rolls paper.*