News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Wylder and Seb's Tol Club

Started by Wylder Treejumper, May 08, 2020, 09:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Welcome to our club! You must be at least as tall as Seb's ego to enter.

(I don't think anyone fits in our club)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Sebias of Redwall

Except for me! *Strides into topic gallantly* Though, I'm a very humble guy, you know.  ;)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 08, 2020, 09:18:12 PM
Except for me! *Strides into topic gallantly* Though, I'm a very humble guy, you know.  ;)
Certainly the most humble any of us will ever meet, I'm sure  :D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Sebias of Redwall

*Chases Eb out with a broom* Gerrout!

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 08, 2020, 09:19:20 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 08, 2020, 09:18:12 PM
Certainly the most humble any of us will ever meet, I'm sure  :D
Indeed.  ;D

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*jumps in fright and lands on the ceiling* Um...I'm kind of stuck here now, I'm afraid.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Sebias of Redwall

*Grabs Eb* One of the advantages of being tol...

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Wylder Treejumper

I'm impressed. How did you manage to jump all the way to a ceiling that has to be tall enough to admit Seb's ego? Do you have rocket boots?
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Ebantu the Kararehe

I got a fright. *digs claws into Seb's shoulder* Put me down right now, or else!

And until we meet again,

Wylder Treejumper

The only thing taller is his shipbuilding ability. If I made *that* the height admission, no one would ever get in.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 08, 2020, 09:25:28 PM
The only thing taller is his shipbuilding ability. If I made *that* the height admission, no one would ever get in.
*Finger guns*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Wylder Treejumper

OK, what should we do in the tol club?

I know! We can have a 'taking things down from the top shelf for smol people' competition!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Ebantu the Kararehe

I do that for BRPT and the small cousin.

And until we meet again,

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Ebantu the Kararehe

Book Reading Privilege Thief. She's one of my cousins who is staying with us at the moment.

And until we meet again,