News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Reaction Game

Started by Coobreedan, November 30, 2011, 04:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaggHero

Still don't know what the difference is. lol  If you were cool I guess I'd go along with it.

What would your reaction be if your hero died?
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

W0NWILL

Sniffle a bit, then get over it.

What would your reaction be if Brian Jacques came back to life?

Rainshadow

I'd invite him to a Redwall party.  (And TaggHero, sidekick is like the lame dude that helps you out.  Partner is two superheros with the same amount of fame)

WWYRB if you asked your crush out on a date and they laughed at you?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

TaggHero

I'd be embarrassed.

What would your reaction be if your mom rushed into the room with a knife screaming that the aliens were coming?
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Rainshadow

I'd grab the knife and take her to the doctor.  Not the doctor as in the hospital, but the doctor as in the loony bin!!!

WWYRB if I didn't ask this question?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

TaggHero

I'd ask another one.

What would your reaction be if a super secret society kidnapped your significant other?

Rainshadow

Ummmmm...  I don't have a significant other, sooooo... nothing.  No reaction at all.

WWYRB if I punched you in the face?

TaggHero

If you hit me hard, I'd probably be tempted to hit you back, but I wouldn't because you're a girl.

What would your reaction be if I deflected your punch and swept your leg out from underneath you and put you on the ground?

Tiria Wildlough

Then I would cry. I'm not a crybaby, but that would HURT.
What would be your reaction if Dr. Blowhole kidnapped you?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

TaggHero

I did not know such a thing existed...I'd probably be very confused and wondering why a dolphin kidnapped me.

What would your reaction be if I helped you up after I took you to the ground?

Tiria Wildlough

Then I would be like, 'Why did you knock me over?'
What would be your reaction if I played violin for you?
I'm not a hipster.

TaggHero

I've only ever had someone play the violin specifically for me once, so I'd enjoy the music. :)

What would your reaction be if you accidentally drank an energy drink that kept you up for three days straight?

Tiria Wildlough

I'd probably still try to sleep, otherwise I'd be really tired at the end of three days. :P
What would be your reaction if your teacher followed you around.
I'm not a hipster.

TaggHero

Ask him/her why he/she is following me and ask him/her to stop.

What would your reaction be if you got a bucket of green slime poured on you?

Capn Greypatch

I'd probably close my eyes, sigh, and shake my head...:P Then chase after the person who poured the slime on me!

What would your reaction be if you found out your best friend was actually a secret agent? :P
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw