News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Disaster in the Kitchens! (Corn's 10,000th celebration RP!)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 23, 2020, 07:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Teer beamed, clearing her way through the gathered beasts with her ladle and giving Corn a hug.
  "It was a pleasure, Corn. Besides, what trouble? Lunch needed to happen anyway. A few extra surprises and a fancy table setting is barely any trouble at all!"
  Alright, it had been a little bit of trouble and, until ten minutes ago, the otter had felt the need to rip her fur out, but the evidence of all the chaos was largely gone and she wasn't going to let Corn know about any of it.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Tinarandel

Jared returned to Cavern Hole from the Library just in time for the celebration. He dashed down into Cavern Hole and stopped just short of the main lunch table. He bent over to catch his breath and waved to Corn to show that he was all right.

"I'm fine, Corn. Everything is fine. I found my missing fish catalogues!" He straightened up and beamed brightly at Corn. "I was honored to help put these festivities together. But it was an even deeper honor to be your friend and student for these many months that we've known each other." He pointed to his section of the parchment to emphasize his point.

Then he turned to the others and raised his arms encouragingly. "Well, what we are waiting for, everyone? Let's eat!"

He cupped his paws around his mouth and called into the Kitchens, "Bring out the fish!"
"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

Kade Rivok

Kade could hardly wait for the food, but restrained himself from storming the kitchen as he patted Corn on the back with a smile.  "Aye, as these wonderful beasts have said, m'grain, it was no trouble at all!  Of course, I did most of the work setting everything up, but that is neither here nor there nor anywhere, really.  Having a creature like you about brings smiles to all around, so don't fret and just enjoy yourself!"  The Otterbadger's smile slowly turned into a grin as he continued.  "Oh, and no crying!  I know some of the beasts around here a tad unsightly, myself included, but that's no reason to turn on the waterfalls, now is it?  Now..."  His voice trailed away as his eyes slowly turned back towards the kitchens and the food that was surely hidden within.  He wasn't going to have to go back there himself and help, was he?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 18, 2020, 04:54:42 AM
Before I hit post, though, Captain Tammo this one's for you: bbxcdfdgtfgjhujmk,jhnjk,lbgv ewedr edsfrtgrdcdfxasauighjhuuiuijfgdf
OHMYGOSH, that was a big one
*runs to bandage corn's head while she (probably) laughs maniacally*
tch, why do you do this to yourself -- you know I could feel your head crunching when I read that right? Is it weird I'm also proud of this? It's gotta be your biggest word yet
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Kolman

*trips into the topic*

Owe who put that there

*looks around confusedly*
For those we cherish we die in glory.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Dannflower Reguba

Dann leaned in close and embraced Corn gently, "We only did it because we all Love you too, nice job ya silly goose!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This