Previous topic - Next topic

Faclan

I knew I forgot something when I put that thread up, opps >.<

Thanks for the reminder @Masika and feel free to join :D

Mara the Wolf

Silver
Name: Silver
Species: Ferret
Appearance: A cream body with silver fur on his lower body, grey legs, black tail, brown eyes, and no bandit mask (if this sounds nothing like a ferret, google "silver ferret". It's a color morph.) Wears a dark red jerkin over a brown tunic and black boots that seem just a bit too big for him.
Personality: Meet me halfway between Cheek Stag Otter (Mattimeo) and Vitch. Being a little kid, Silver can be playful and cheeky, but having been raised by a bandit/slaver means he has a cruel streak (sorta—he's too young to think anything crueller than stabbing, throwing pebbles, and beating with a switch). He loves to play hide-and-seek and tries to be helpful to those in charge. He switches between sweet little kid and bandit-in-the-making with little provocation.
Weapons: A dagger, a sling, and a short sword (he's still learning how to wield a sword, though)
Skills: Silver is actually pretty good at identifying herbs and is a good swimmer, to point some joke he might be part otter.
History: Silver's father died when he was two or three, and his mother joined a slaver band a season later.
[close]

How's this?
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

lass of something much

This seems like it could be a very interesting RP. Do ya have any idea what it'll become plot wise?
Are you wanting people to play woodlanders, or vermin (Which, I mean, so far it's all vermin, as shrews are actually vermin..), or do you want injured beasts your character can help?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Faclan

Looking fine @Masika

And @lass of something much open to whatever idea you would like. I tend to not worry about an overall plan too much until we got some people showing up so we can just see how the thread develops :) - but Woodlander/Redwaller/Vermin/other its all good.

Mara the Wolf

Faclan, I'm sorry I haven't posted yet, but I have an infection (don't worry, it's nothing remotely fatal), and I've been waiting for a hospital visit or for it to go away on its own. It's not really an excuse as it doesn't really hurt or have me rushing to the bathroom, but... *shrugs*
Fursonas:

Faclan

That's not a problem Masika! You focus on yourself that's way more important <3

Lady Ashenwyte

Name: Raventooth
Species: Badger.
Personality: Calm and peaceable, seldom angry, a gentle voiced and soft spoken individual.

Will finish it in a bit.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faclan

Oh dang a badger! And an oldun too! They can complain about the youth together :>

Mara the Wolf

Fursonas:

lass of something much

@Faclan mind if I join in?

If I do, I'll be a shrew, though just a young un'. Is that alright? Or do you need a character sheet before you approve?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Faclan

Shrew could work sure. Could be part of the tribe that attacked the vermin :>

lass of something much

Yeah! I was planning a character who's family was all killed by vermin, so he went off to kill them to avenge his family, but now that it's all over, he walked away from the battle wounded, and with no purpose in life. So he left the other shrews. That's how he might meet you two's characters, since he's currently not too far away, in my head cannon.

Character sheet, just in case

Name: Willber Streamrunner

Species: Shrew

Markings/ colours: He's a light brown colour, with specks of grey and black, as well as a white underbelly, cheeks, and chin. He also has bright green brown eyes

Personality: In the making. He has been filled with nothing but anger and pain since his family died. Now he is just empty, and emotionless.
History: From a very young age, Willber lived up the river moss, always traveling around and following streams and rivers in mossflower with his family. Until one day the family encountered a roving band of vermin, who killed all but Willber, who had ran off in a sulk after being told off. The vermin stole their boats and escaped, but not before a 5 season old Willber marked all their faces in his mind, the memory and trauma playing over, and over again in his head. A few days after the event, an old bitter squirrel found him, trying to bury his dead siblings and parents. The squirrel helped him, and took the young shrew under his wing. All the time training him to be a capable fighter. One by one, Will tracked down the vermin and killed them. Each time he cried, yelled, or felt something. But with the last of them gone- with the help of some other shrews who were after kidnapped young ones- He wandered off into the forest to think and tend his many wounds.

Scars/wounds/defining features: He has a claw mark over his left eye, though the eye still works fine, a small hole in his right ear, a few small scars of his left arm, and a newly cut in half tail. He also has a few other scrapes and scratches here and there.

Clothes: Changes a lot, but on a base level, tunic down to the knees, thick leather belt, chainmail, and a large helmet with a spearhead on top. He also has a cloak that comes down to his ankles, and help him disappear into the woodlands.
[close]
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Faclan

lass of something much

Sweet! I'll try to pump out a post today.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

lass of something much

Hey @Mara the Wolf, you okay there?
Sorry if we left you behind there, you just weren't postin'.. Would ya mind poppin' a post in when ya can?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱