News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders V

Started by Redwall Musician, December 26, 2011, 06:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

OOC: Maudie, in the game you can't contradict someone. If I said you whispered to a wizard, that is what you did. You have to explain why you whispered to the wizard.

Also, from tomorrow, I may not be able to post for a bit. We'll see.
Received mostly negative reviews.

winifred

My queen, When I told  TOR we must go to russia I ment the other local baking store,  it's called russia I knew it was close by and  that they had the best quality. I like TOR said not lisening and trying to explain russia was closer he probly thought I ment the real russia.So he kept on going and I said I would meet him ata place in the road, oh mighty one.When I got to russia I asked where the mini chocalate chips were, the maneger (who happened to be a giant) pointed to a shelf where the biggest chocalate chips I've ever seen were sitting.I tried to explain that I needed mini chocalate chips but he debated that they were mini.(being a giant and all) When I explained why I needed them he smiled and sat down dreamily chanting your name, your highness, and said I could have them  (the choc chips) for free along with his cow for a gift. I started to protest thinking it was about time I joined TOR  but the giant would not refuse and pushed me out!So praying TOR had mini chocalate chips I set forth to the place we had agreed to meet. I waited and waited utill it was late, finally he arrived and I grabbed him demanding where he'd been and yes I stole the bag to see if it really was mini chocalate chips, accadently ripping the bag a little and they spilled everywhere Then I showed him the large chocalate chips and said we could cut them smaller, but alredy it was very late so I told TOR we must get going but he would not budge for some reason, then I saw his eyes and I think he was hypnotised by a  death defying beaver then all theese  other deathdefying beavers knocked me out and I cant remember anything else though I think TOR took the large chocalate hips with him.Oh mighty majestic queen it was TOR's fult!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Taggerung_of_Redwall

"I asked winifred where she had disappeared to. Why she was yelling at me where I'd been, when I had followed your instructions and did what you asked and actually succeeded, is beyond me. I suggested we cut the large chips up, which I began. I had a large handful done when I knew time was out. So I took them hoping to salvage the situation, when the death-defying beavers reassembled them into one chocolate chip again. Then they hyponized me, and I woke up here."
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwall Musician

OOC: Yes, Maudie, you need to edit your post because your contradicted what Daniel said.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Matthias720

"M'lady, if I may speak. Tiria has only explained part of what happened. Please let me explain the rest of what transpired. You see, it all started off well. We had a few minor bumps, but as Tiria said, we had a bit of difficulty finding the cabin. Once we found it, I pointed out to Tiria that the stream that ran near the cabin had to be the same one that runs along the side of the castle. She disagreed with me by saying, and I quote 'It would be unwise to return in any other way except the way we came, because there's no telling if we would actually get back to the castle.' However, I knew that because it took so long to get to the cabin in the first place, there simply wasn't enough time to get back with the platter. I was confident that I could get the platter back early, so I felt I had no choice but to snatch it up, and run here with all haste. However, it was presumptuous and rude to run off without explaining my plan. For that, I apologize, Tiria."

"Now the trip back was highly troublesome, for the first thing that I ran into as I rounded the first bend in the stream was a troupe of about a dozen goblins, each holding a whip. They demanded I hand over the platter, or else they would beat me up. I told them quite confidently that the platter I was holding was not the one they were looking for. Instead of taking the one I was holding on to, they should head after the carriage which was holding the real one (which, of course, it wasn't). They seemed to buy my story, as they immediately ran off in the direction of the nearest road."

"I continued on my way, until I reached a spot where the road crossed the stream. As I was set upon by two of the goblins. The grabbed the platter, and threw it in the mud. When Tiria passed by, I was searching the mud for the platter, but couldn't find it. The best I could come up with was the flat-topped rock. My apologies for that, m'lady"

DanielofRedwall

"The dragon attacked me becauseJ attacked it, as Maudie said, but I was only attacking it because it started eating our strawberries and I knew we needed to protect them."

Redwall Musician

OOC: Sorry this took a while. I was debating against myself.
BIC:

The queen looked over her servants. "There are many of you who made mistakes. Maudie, you should not be afraid of the dark. That's just embarrassing. Matthias, you didn't explain your plan properly to Tiria. You must learn to work with a partner. And winifred, you completely did not follow my instructions! I wanted you to go to the chocolate shop, not some shop named Russia! One of you must be punished."
Suddenly the dragon which Maudie and Daniel had flown appeared. The queen gently patted its nose. "You know, dragons are good if you can learn to tame them." The queen raised her hand to the sky. The dragon took off in flight. On his ankle was attached on of the servants chain. As he flew up, winifred was suspended in the air. She and the dragon went out of sight.
"She'll be almost okay. Probably loose her mind and forget anything that ever happen to her, but she'll get to go where she wanted to. She'll get to see Russia. The country."

It was late afternoon the next day when the queen called her servants. She had them sent to her personal chambers this time. As they all stood straight on her couch, the queen appeared from a door, possibly her bed room.
"I have an important occasion tonight. So I've decided to wear my elegant silver dress. Unfortunately, I have no earrings which match it. So all of you get on my private jet and my pilot will fly to my personal jeweler in France. He told me he has earrings and a matching necklace which will go with my gown. Get those, fly back here, and give them to me at the ballroom where I'll be making sure everything is perfect for tonight."

That night, the queen sat in a chaotic ballroom. Everything was burnt or destroyed. The queen sat looking half mad on the floor, looking at her servants. She was in a dangerous rage.
"Tell me how," she said when she was able to speak, "Tell me how you were able to crash the jet in my ballroom, show up without my earrings, buy five hundred dollars worth of dog food, and flood my bed room."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

"Cows," ToR began. "They can bare blame for so much, and in fact much of all tragedy originates with them. So it was today. Or rather, with Daniel with the cows. He insisted bringing them aboard the jet. I fervently argued against this. But he brawled with me and Matthias, who began insulting the five cows for some reason. As you can guess, they were sold in France, a hundred each. Matthias did behind everyone's back once we arrived. Then Daniel was upset, and bought dog food with the money. Then he insisted on flying back to you once we had obtained the jewelry for you, milady. And fine they were. But they were lost when Daniel crashed the plane. He thought he could fly. But few can fly, and they are not amongst your servants or in France. That is why people built planes, gliders and balloons of course, in pursuit. But amongst men, there are those who cannot even begin to manage flying such a device. As has been demonstrated, in great destruction to you."

DanielofRedwall

OOC:ToR, you really love cows, don't you?

"The cows can easily be explained. I had been brainwashed by Matthias who made me bring them on board. Matthias wanted to hand them over illegally to someone. I had no power over my actions. When I gained my conciousness, I realised what I did and was going to tell everyone about Matthias' happenings, but he loosed hundreds of savage dogs on me. Tiria found out about what was happening and gave me money to buy dog food to distract the dogs, saying it was hers. It wasn't. It was the money for the jewelry. As I ran past her she held out the money and told me about her 'own money'. I went in to a stall with a 'no dogs allowed' sign. The dogs could obviously read and didn't enter. I bought dog food with the money and gave it to the dogs. They didn't attack me after that. I discovered it was the jewelry money on the plane. Halfway through the flight, Maudie kicked the pilot unconcious and started flying dangerously. I went to investigate. She was trying to crash the plane, by the look of it. I did the only thing I could and knocked her out. The others came in and saw me at the pilot seat and assumed it was me who was flying dangerously. This was close to landing, and as I was starting to land Matthias kicked me. This made me lose control of the flight and we crashed in to your ballroom. Also, the flooding came from a water fight Tiria and Matthias were having in the plane."

Tiria Wildlough

'My lady, it was awful in the back of the plane, with Maudie at the pilot's seat. Matthias got mad at me because he said I shouldn't have thrown away the earrings and necklace. I asked him why he was so mean, and he said "Your reality check is in the mail". I thought that was rude of him, so I called him a snigglety woofler. He whipped out a waterbomb and threw it in my face. Then I got one and threw it at him.
'Just then, Maudie did a huge dive, and we were swept to the front of the plane. There, I found one of the jewels that was in your necklace. Here it is, your Majesty.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

OOC: @Daniel (@Tiria?): Contradictions. We posted ten minutes apart, so I'd guess we started writing at about the same time, which explains the nature of contradicting.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on January 07, 2012, 06:17:08 AM
OOC: @Daniel (@Tiria?): Contradictions. We posted ten minutes apart, so I'd guess we started writing at about the same time, which explains the nature of contradicting.
OOC: Yeah, nobody had replied yet when I started. I'll edit my post.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on January 07, 2012, 08:59:00 AM
Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on January 07, 2012, 06:17:08 AM
OOC: Yeah, nobody had replied yet when I started. I'll edit my post.

OOC: Yes, Daniel your post is fine now. I think Tiria's is okay except for he part about her throwing the jewelry. Could you change that part Tiria?