News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders V

Started by Redwall Musician, December 26, 2011, 06:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

Maudie bruised and beaten bowed and said "I Knew the plane was crashing we hit turbulence so i tried to land it! i knocked out the pilot cause he said he was not really certified with the FPU (Flight prancer Unit) which is the one we use i was trying to land it when Daniel KNocked me out and i had a strange dream about monkeys!"
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

DanielofRedwall

"Yes, but the thing is Maudie wasn't certified with the FPU either. The pilot was a much better driver. Believe it or not, but I am certified, so I knocked her out and tried to save you. Unfortunately, Maudie and the pilot had already done their damage and I had no time to stop the plane from crashing. Even if I did, I wasn't able to as Matthias kicked me, as mentioned."
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

"There is only one person at fault here: Matthias. Hypnotizing and kicking people for no good reason. Yes, all the rest of you failed me and drove me crazy, but Matthias shall be taken away from my kingdom forever." A plump and rather tired-looking old maid appeared, behind her a large and fierce tiger.
"Behold, Princess Mizela, the lost royal from her island homeland, Sales. She was punished for being vain, and this tiger became her partner and they forever roam the lands, looking for a potion or such to make one beautiful."
The Princess Mizela, grabbed the arm of Matthias and began to drag him away.
"They are taking him to sell as a slaves on Sales. The money she makes off of him will be used to wipe all his memory. He'll be happier that way. Perhaps good deeds are the secret to beauty." The queen laughed at her own joke. Just as she was about to wave her servants from the room, someone entered the room.
The person wore a long gown with a dark hood over its face. Slowly it removed the hood from its face, only to reveal a face of fairy. Pretty glowing eyes, locks of pink tented golden hair, and a look of worry upon her face.
"Queen," was the only things the fairy said. The rushed to each other and fell weeping. Soon they were holding a whispered conversation.

It was late, passed midnight, and the servants were still up from the exposition to find the queen's jewelry. All were gathered in her gardens, the queen sitting on one of the marble steps which led to a path, which led to a fountain. She had demanded they stay up with her in her time of sorrow. It was only now that she dried her eyes long enough to speak.
"I must go to the estates of my dear friend, Alli. She has passed and I wish to be present to help take care of her affairs and claim rule over her property. It sounds so cold to take over her lands right after she dies, but truly, the only reason I didn't was because she was there.
"While I'm gone, I want all of you to watch my chambers in the top tower. Why? You don't need to know. Just don't let anyone in and don't let anyone out. Good day, or rather, good night."
Running up the stair case she disappeared for a whole week. A very long whole week for the servants.

The queen wrote violently on her scrolls. It read:
Good New:
Took land for self, managed to conquer the island of Sales, and brought an amazing ice cream recipe for an amazing price. Oh, and servants kept good watch on the secret tower.

Bad News:
The neighboring tower destroyed, my gnome made car is not working, and I've got a stain on the $1000 curtains. All the servants fault!

She looked up from her writing. "You know what you've done wrong. Explain to me. NOW!"

OOC: Remaining Players:

1. DanielofRedwall
2. Tiria Wildlough
3. Mad Maudie
4. Taggerung_of_Redwall
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

"My lady Tiria took your battery from your car I tried to stop her but she whacked me over the head with it and Daniel Spilled Coffee on your curtains Cause tiria tripped him as she knocked me out Your majesty!" Maudie said bowing "I only awoke when a servant came and told me we were wanted!" 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

'I am sorry, your majesty. The battery of the car was giving off heavy fumes, and I thought it would be best to take it out. When Maudie yelled at me to stop it, I had a fright, and I swung round and accidentally caught her on the head. I was trying to wake her up when DanielofRedwall came crashing into me with the coffee. I was trying to get the coffee stain off the curtain, but Taggerung_of_Redwall sneaked up behind me and poured the cleaning stuff all over me. It burned like everything, but ToR just laughed. He said everything was my fault. I apologize, majesty.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

"The neighboring tower burning down is both Maudie and ToR's fault. Maudie, who was panicking the whole time, said she swore she saw something move in your room. There wasn't but she said she would go to the neighboring tower to 'investigate'. Next thing we know, ToR was firing fire arrows at the tower. One hit a support or something, I don't know what, but Maudie just escaped in time before the tower burnt down. And with the coffee, it was cold and I needed it to concentrate. Next thing I know, as I was making my way to the window, when I crashed in to Tiria because she stopped suddenly in front of me. I apologize, my Queen."

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Daniel, you contradicted me. I said that you crashed into me, but you said I jumped at you. Please fix that.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

"I did see something your Majesty but i have not been sleeping well it could have been my Hallucination You know seeing things that are not there? when you do not sleep? and the reason i have not been sleeping well is Tor is going crazy with cleaning! My room has to be perfect and if i do not Clean it he will. and it is no use arguing with Tor. so i had to let him but vacuums are so noisy! I am sorry for not realizing i was Hallucinating Your Majesty, and when i yelled at tiria the battery was giving off gas i new that and i had called a NCRT (Nome car repair teem) to come fix it they said to leave it till they got here so i told tiria to leave it alone!"  
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Taggerung_of_Redwall

"My Queen, the happenings in your absense are easily described as the result of a authoritarian regime-instigated by your 'servant' DanielofRedwall, lately known as Beaver Dictator of His Own Realm. The very day you left, an army of death-defying beavers were flying around overhead, shooting into the air and around the place, killing a total of six grass blades in the gardens. We had cows come in and chew everywhere to even it out. That was Maudie's idea. She simply hates grass. She became obsessed with clean, tidy and straight at that point. She insisted on perfection with her room. I voluntered, but then she said otherwise and refused to clean. But I kept on. The watch I kept fervently to, as Daniel saw to his affairs as then-dictator. Maudie was busy elsewhere, on various happenings. I alone took solemn duty to your task. The unfortunate events outside of my control happened as your servants have told them, but I can provide much needed details.
"After the beavers invaded, and hailed Daniel as Supreme Ruler of His Own Realm, as Ruler Daniel, or should we call him Traitor Daniel, named the place. The beavers never even landed, just kept firing and disrupting everything. Daniel was very strange to be around during the whole week. I heard mention of fire arrows from my bow, which I used to keep beavers away by putting holes in their drivable parachutes. The tower itself was set on fire by beavers' torches as Maudie was over there. Not sure why, probably dilusional. Aren't pyscholodgically unstable persons so irritable, and so defiant of following orders?
"Anyway, as the week went on, things took on a pattern. In the morning, beavers throw torches, then they threw hammers in the afternoon, and the cows Maudie ordered in the evening. She was busy with various tasks. Tiria was an absolute genius during the week, if my opinion is of any value.
"Back to the fire incident, one of my arrows did hit a support, taking out a beaver's parachute, with the beaver ready to throw a torch. The arrow burnt out, fortunately. Oh, and Daniel walked to your car, shouted out loud as absolute truth he wasn't a cow, and proceeded to destroy the battery. Then he placed Gykdgasdjfdgyfdfbdahgfiyadkugfyadifasyfasif, or as his friends affectionately call him, Gykdgasdjfdgyfdfbdahgfiyadkugfyadifasyfasi, for short, as head of Cow Air Force, and the beaver and Maudie worked to train them as an army. I believe she was in league."
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

DanielofRedwall

"The problem with ToR's story is the one huge hole in it.  I was brainwashed by the beavers mentioned. I think they wanted me to be seen in a bad light in the eyes of others for one reason or another. Really, all the beaver happenings were the beavers fault, but they didn't want to take the blame so they brainwashed me to make it seem like it was all my decision. The beavers throwing stuff- looked like it was under my control, but it was the beavers. Me fiddling with the battery- the beavers did it. I hate beavers."

Mad Maudie

OOC TOR you contradicted me i said you went crazy and you said i did not you
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

OOC: It has come to mind that the excuse of "I was brainwashed" has became all to popular. I think, why it may be a reason to explain things, it seems a little unfair. I shall add it to my rules for this round that brainwashing is to be forbidden from now on. Let's say my fairies cast a spell on you to make you un-brainwash-able. I will not ask to you to edit your post, but from now on remember this.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

OOC: @Musician: Good way of handling it.
@Maudie: I just said "I kept on". No contradiction on me being crazy about cleaning.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Mad Maudie

OOC you said She went crazy with cleaning and everything had to be tidy when i said that about you and how i thought it annoying Just saying :) :) :)
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

DanielofRedwall

OOC: That's definately fair Musician. I wasn't able to think of anything apart from that at the time. I'll probably edit my post anyway. Sorry about that.