Started by Lantur, January 20, 2012, 09:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Ah, that's where my pet pig went!

Waiter, there's a Speckles in my soup!

Delthion

That's just your reflection.

Waiter, there's a pillow in my soup!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

((Are you saying I look like my chicken Speckles, or that I'm freckly? ((I do have a lot of freckle on my cheeks, actually.)) Either way, I'll take the compliment. :P)

Really?! Awesome! *Grabs pillow and curls up to take a nap*

Waiter, there's a rubber band in my soup!

Delthion

Wow, they really aren't rock then they're so soft!

Waiter, there's a chain in my soup!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Ah trying that trick are we, I know your really an Agent of the W.E.R.I.R.D.S.F.K,

Waiter there's an Christmas tree in my soup.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Maudie

Meh. Throw it out. It's weeks old.

Waiter, there's a hockey puck in my soup!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

Ouch. Wouldn't that break your teeth?

Waiter, there's a pencil in my soup.

Eulaliaaa!

Oops, sorry about that.

Waiter, there's a badger lord in my soup... what?!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Izeroth

Hang him from the battlements!

Waiter, there's a nerve cell in my soup.

Delthion

Oh my word! The nerve of that nerve!

Waiter there's a bad pun in my soup!

Eulaliaaa!

Oil bet there is! Aren't I punny?

Waiter, there's a fork in my soup!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Just ignore it, it'll go away. Do you want a spoon?

Waiter, my homework's in my soup!
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Delthion

That's not the soup! That's your dog's regurgitation!

Waiter, there's a dead guy in my soup!

Eulaliaaa!

Poor guy...

Waiter, there's a squirrel in my soup!

Wot, wot!

Sam, nooooooooooooooooo!!  :D*pulls squirrel out*

Waiter there's an empty box of cereal in my soup!
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."