News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Summer at Lilyfall

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 13, 2012, 07:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Trilium huffed and turned away, walking to the exit of Lilyfall.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

BrookSkimmer

Ruckador turned away from the group and followed Tril towards the exit of Lilyfall.

"Wait Trilium! Don't go out these alone. Especially not when you're upset. Being that way could get you in trouble with the vermin. I agree we do not need to start an attack but we should take another look and get a good count on how many there are and what they intend to do." He spoke loudly enough for the other otters to hear.

"Perhaps Tril, you could accompany me to check on the vermin." He knew she was good with an axe and figured she could handle herself on such a mission.

Trigoma

Trigoma was relaxing in the shade of the tree thinking to himself. "Hah that dawnlily doesnt know what shes talking about. I always help them! They never give me time to relax. I can wait till i move out..." It was then that he heard the commotion. Getting up and dusting himself off, he walked over to Rok. "Hey, whats going on over here?" He asked.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Mad Maudie

"Foxes what else?" Relfir said coming up, "Hello Dawnlilly nice day how about a race?" He asked as he slid into the water went below and came up next to her "it is such hot weather now days swimming is extra fun!" Dawn looked at him for a minute then replied "Sure a race to the water fall!" she said gesturing to the falls 100 feet away "Sure ready set go!" he said speeding off but Dawnlilly quickly overtook him and beet him to the falls.

OOC: i made a new character for myself check the sign up
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

Flo was in a panic trying to get all the babes in and make an effort to try and conceal the camp. She had the old ones and young 'uns in the cellars. She gathered all the able bodied warrior's up on the outer most fringes gaurding the perimeter.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Trilium nodded at Ruckador, "Sure. Well no use waitin' round 'ere." As an extra precaution Tril pulled out her favorite axe and tested it on a rock, smiling when it had the desired affect. Trilium bounded to the exit, then stood waiting for Ruckador.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

Flo watched Tril and Rok at a distance. Muttering under her breath she said angrily,"that Tril she won his heart...not for long though!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Mad Maudie

Coming out of the water both Relfir and Dawnlilly went and got there weapons "So when do we attack?" Relfir asked looking at Ruckador, "If we are going we should go now or else it will be winter by the time we're done!" Dawnlilly complained loudly, "Dawn I'm staying here with the little ones I'm not a warrior..." "Understood Dawnbud see you when we get back." "Relf make sure she gets back!" "Yes Dawnbud I'll do my best but you and i both know she has a mind of her own." he winked at both of them and hopped aside before Dawnlilly could smack him hard.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

Ruckador nodded at Dawnlily. "You can come on the scouting mission with us, but we are not going to attack until we are sure about what we are up against. If you are coming you must be silent and do as I say." The warrior was firm with his words. It was very important that they remained unnoticed by the vermin.

The scouting party left and skirted the trails to where the horde was moving. The journey took them about four days. They looked on at Greage the Hook and his vermin with open mouths. Vermin were coming towards Lilyfall.

Greage the Hook was in no mood for idle words. His seer Ferza strode beside him. The grizzled female weasel kept her eyes fixed to the ground. Greage spoke through grated teeth. "Yer signs best not be wrong seer. This "Lilyfall" should be within five days march from here."

Ferza cleared her throat roughly and continued he ambling gait as she spoke. "My lord, my signs are never wrong. We will come across the place. Be wary, tis full of fighters."

Greage caressed the heavy hook and chain he worn about his middle. "Nobeast can stand in the way of my vermin!" Greage was a red fox, almost as large as a wolf. His group consisted mostly of other foxes, a few weasels, and a smattering of other assorted vermin.

Ruckador's eyes narrowed as he caught sight of Greage. "There's the leader. Big brute isn't he? I've counted almost a score vermin. We need to get back to Lilyfall. There's no need for the three of us to take on a group this size."

Four days later a council of war was being held at Lilyfall. Ruckador sat at the head of the table along with other trusted fighters of Lilyfall including Dawnlily, Trilium, and Relfir. The warrior spoke in no nonsense tones.

"Friends, vermin have been sighted five days march from here. We must devise a plan to keep these vermin away form Lilyfall. We overheard that they are cvoming this way. My only advice thus far is that we must find grandma Wisteria. She is a seer and can help us plot. We must send a search party out to find her. There is a possibility that the vermin have somehow taken her. She is prone to wander and may have stumbled into the vermin. Any suggestions will do as to a plan to protect Lilyfall from the vermin horde. Let's hear your ideas!"  

Wisteria Wild Cat

Trilium nodded as Ruckador spoke, "I agree, but we must be prepared for a war. These vermin will not leave after one little battle. I've seen how cruel and evil vermin can be, as many of you have too. I suggest we get as many logs, sticks and things of that sort, as we can. Then dry them out and place them around the rock walls of Lilyfall. We set fire to the things we've collected and that should keep the vermin at bay, I mean, seriously, fire can't burn on rock. Then we can wait and take them down one-by-one. If anyone sees fault in my plan, go ahead and speak."

Mad Maudie

OOC: Brookeskimmer it is not a big hoard and they are not that close and remember we think they captured wisteria...
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: A score is only 20, I don't think it's to big...
BIC: Trilium waited anxiously for a reply, trying to think of another plan in case her other plan didn't work.

BrookSkimmer

OOC: Fixed the grandma part.  ;D I didn't read anywhere as to how far away the vermin were or how many are in his group. I've modified my post to fit what you've said however.  ;D Hope it works! So, I'm taking it we are sending some otters to fight the vermin and look for grandma and others to stay and protect Lilyfall should the vermin end up coming to the area?

Ruckador listened to the offered plan. It sounded sensible enough. "Aye Tril, I think your defense plan sounds good. However, perhaps we can find a way to funnel the vermin without setting fire to anything? There's about a score of them and we have about ten able bodied fighters. If we leave five here and send five out after grandma Wisteria we should be able to hold them off. I've never met a vermin who could stand against the warriors of Lilyfall."

The otter waited to hear if any other plans were posed. None were and so he spoke again. "I think the search party should leave tonight. I shall stay to defend Lilyfall. Dawnlily will lead the search group. Trigoma, Floaquria, Relfir, and Trilium, you shall accompany Dawnlily. Ailsa, you shall stay here to take care of the babes and old ones with Dawnbud."

Five days march away Roughen, the nephew of grandma Wisteria, followed her tracks. He had known she was leaving but after a day or so he went out to look for her. Somebeast as old as Wisteria should not be traveling alone.

Greage the Hook's vermin were marching towards Roughen. The otter was quite young and inexperienced as to the ways of travel. You never knew who you might run across on the road.

An arrow from a fox's bow snuffed out Roughen's life long before he knew Wisteria had made it safely to Redwall...

Trigoma

Trigoma was, to say the least, excited. "Yes! I finally get to get out of this place for a change!" He then went to prepare for the journey.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Mad Maudie

"Good adventure i've been longing for it what about you dawn...lilly that is dawnlilly not bud." Relfir said laughing 'IT is all right if you don't do it for nothing." dawnlilly replied
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~